Ten

Several Months Later

"I'll be back in a few hours dad! I'm going to the Res to check on the boys" I shouted as I grabbed my backpack before double checking that I had my wand and my D.A. coin that the twins had mailed to me along with a few of their products.  We all agreed that it would have been to dangerous for me to go back to the UK, even if that included me missing the opening of the store that I helped the boys design. They had sent me pictures though, I worry about them, about all of them. Things have taken a dark turn back in London, nobody goes out anymore from what I've been told. I just got a recent copy of the Daily Prophet, 'Mione being the genius that she is charmed a paper for me to change when ever it updates. I plan to read it once I reach Sam and Emily's place. Though I don't know what worse, the disappearances there or the disappearances here. Several people have gone missing in the past two months. It's currently May, the school agreed to let me out early due to how well I was doing, and I've gotten a job at this small little wizarding town not to far away from the Res. 

Soon as I pulled up to the small yellow cottage Emily walked out the door. " Perfect timing you can help me finish lunch. The boys and Leah are out on patrol" She had said as I got up on the porch. "Sure no problem anything to help you out Em." I said as we quickly hugged then got back into the house. Cooking had gotten quite fun at Emily's house, the boys eat almost everything that we make. "Have you talked to any of them since they came back?" Emily asked "No, I can't even look them in the eye let alone talk to them" I said "Kind of pathetic really." "No it's not Hanna, but I'm sure they didn't tell you in order to protect you" "I want to talk to him I really do, but I also don't want the guys to get mad at me, Em, I don't know what to do." I said as I sat down, putting my face in my hands. "Just do what you think is right, if they get mad, they get mad, but they boys will get over it, they love you to much to be mad at you forever." "What would I do without you Em?" I asked with a small smile she let out a light laugh and gave me a sideways hug. Emily has become a sister to me since I have been spending so much time here. Dad doesn't mind, I always let him know if I stay here with Emily. Sometimes Sam does the night shift so her and I have a girls night. 

"Han, who is "He Who Must Not Be Named"? and why does it say he's back?" Paul asked the boys came back in a few minutes go. But soon as Paul said that I dropped the mug of coffee I had. I had a hunch Harry was right, no matter how much I wanted him to be wrong, he was right. "Hanna who is he?" Sam asked "He Who Must Not Be Named is.... he is the darkest know wizard, he is ruthless and will kill without a second thought." I said "So many people have died because of him, my friend Harry is the only person to have survived the killing curse, but he now has a target on his back since He, is back, and so do I because of one of his followers...."