Twenty-Four

"Everything is going to be fine." Hermione told me as she helped me turn into a redhead for the day. 

"'Mione, my scalp still tingles from the spell." I said as there was a knock at Ginny's door. 

"You almost done Hanna? We need help with the tent." Fred said 

"And George is still feeling a bit of pa- oh my Merlin."

 "What does it look that bad?" I asked touching my hair. 

"N-no it looks fantastic." 

"Fred." 

"Yeah?" 

"Your ears are red." Once I said that he started mumbling under his breath and walked away. 

"Weaslys" Hermione and I said at the same time as we rolled our eyes. "

Thanks 'Mione, I should probably go help them." 

"Yeah, no problem Hanna." 

Once I got downstairs I saw George putting his toothbrush in the hole where his ear once was. He had caught Ginny and Harry in the middle of a snogging session. 'Bloody hell.' I had thought when George said "Morning." then proceeded to wink at the two of them. 

"Alright you, you know you're not supposed to do that." I said as I gave George the tonic, once he had finished I dragged him outside so that we could help with the tent. "About bloody time." I mumbled thinking about Harry and Ginny.  Once we got outside we went where Mr. Weasly told us 

"One, Two, Three!" He had said and the tent started to lift it was about ten minutes before it was finally set up.

Suddenly a figure appeared walking up the driveway. "Bloody hell, what's the Minister of Magic doing here?" George asked, 

"I dunno, but I don't think he's here to give away the bride." Ron had said as he stood on my left. The minister had asked to see Ron, Harry and Hermione in private, so the rest of us continued to set up the inside of the tent and the aisle for the wedding.

Couple Hours Later

The party for the wedding was in full swing as Bill and Fleur have the first dance, the twins and I clapping along to the beat as we laugh at stupid little jokes we made. Luna and I had gotten caught up earlier, the pale blonde haired girl was odd as always, but that is what makes her unique. Even though she's a Ravenclaw I remember helping her with charms her first two years at school she became a little sister to me in a way, and she looked up to me as a lot of people at Hogwarts made fun of her. Ced and I were some of the few who stuck up for her. Then suddenly a patronus in the form of a lynx appears, it was Shacklebolts voice that started talking "The Ministry has fallen, the Minister of Magic is dead. They are coming..." Then the patronus fades away, as soon as it does a dozen Death Eater apparate into the tent and start firing spells George and Ginny are back to back as Fred and I are back to back protecting each other. 

It takes about ten maybe fifteen minutes for us to get away and meet up at the new safe house. "Oh thank goodness the four of you are safe." Mrs. Weasly says as she gives each of us a bone-crushing hug. My hair had returned to its normal blonde state. "

Did the others get away?" I asked 

"Thankfully they did." Mr. Weasly had said. "We'll have to stay hidden for a while, go out only when we absolutely need to go out, and get only what you need then come back." Right now where in a small three bedroom house somewhere near London, I don't exactly remember where. But it's hidden enough that no one would guess where we are. Now all we can really do is wait and try to pass the time.