Six

As the months went Isabellas condition got worse, the way Ed left her...... He left her in the woods! She could have died! The Cullens and Hales left in September, it's currently January. Dad and I have barely slept due to Isabella waking up screaming. We've tried everything to get her to talk, to eat, to do something, but all she does is sit in that chair in her room and stair out the window like a zombie. Dad's been thinking about sending her to Jacksonville to live with Renee and Phil, that it might do her some good. 

"Hey Bells," I said walking into her room with a plate of toast and some fruit "I brought you some breakfast, please eat it and get ready, school is going to start in an hour." She nodded, as I placed the plate on her night stand, it might not be much, but that nod was progress. School went by as it always did after they had left, even though Isabella had stopped talking to her friends. I shook my head as I sat down with my group of friends, seeing her sit at the table where the family sat.

Another two months went by, its March. Dad had finally talked to Isabella about Jacksonville, her reaction was expected. But it got her out of the house and spending time with her friend Jessica, and with her out of the house for a few hours, I could finally do some magic. "It still amazes me how you can do this Hanna" Dad said as he walked into the kitchen. I was going through a cook book I had bought. "It feels good to do magic around the house again, and not in just my room." I said with a smile, using the magic to make dinner. "You got another letter in from the Weasley Twins and Hermione." "I've been wondering what's been going on, apparently the ministry sent in some god awful women to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts, that's what the twins and 'Mione are saying anyways." I said "I'm telling you right now dad, the position is cursed, after Professor Quirrell disappeared, there's been a new one every year." Dinner was done cooking and we set up the table for the two of us as the dished used for cooking started to clean themselves. 

Picking up the letter from Hermione, I noticed it had some weight to it. Opening the envelop and taking out the letter, a galleon had fallen out.  Dad asking what it was, I read the letter that explained everything that had been going on and how some of the students started a secret organization called the D.A. in order to learn how to defend themselves. Gred and Forge were up to their normal mischief, but dial that eleven to a twenty.  

Isabella  is doing better, a lot better. She's been hanging out with Jake, sometimes I go with her so that I can hang out with Embry and Quil. But after a week or two Embry stopped hanging out with us. According to Quil and Jake, he had mono then started hanging out with Sam's crew. Something is going on with that group and I will somehow find out. Embry has been one of my closets friends since I came with dad to the reserve so much.  I refuse to lose another friend.