Twenty-Six

We were at the Malfoy Manor within minutes, Crowin had me by the back of my neck. Once we had gotten inside he had tossed my wand and bag at Malfoy who had a nervous look on his face, Crowin and the Snatchers don't know that he had tried to help me. Pushing me forward I had been led to the basement, more like dungeon with how it was set up. "Enjoy your last few days Olivander." Crowins rough voice had said. 'Bastard' I had thought, man I had spent too much time with the pack and Emmett. I wonder how they're doing. But a light and airy voice had knocked me from my thoughts. 

"Hanna?" it was Luna.

 "Lu! Oh my Merlin, what have they done to you?" I asked seeing her split lip. 

"Oh I'm fine, but it's Mr. Olivander I'm worried about, he's been here for so long."

 "Granddad?" I asked before I heard his voice then I ran over to him "I'm so glad you're alive." I said as we hugged. 

"I am so sorry my dear, it's my fault he found you." 

"Granddad it's fine. I'm okay, you're okay. That's all that matters."  

It had been a few weeks since I've been taken to the Malfoy Manor, and things haven't been pretty... Luna and my Grandfather were helping me sit down on the little stool that was in the dungeon, 

"Hanna, you can't keep going through this." Grandfather said looking at the new cut on my cheek. Crowin thought it'd be fun to try and torture me. 

"I'll be fine Granddad, I'm tougher than I look." I said giving a small smile before gimincing. If anyone else were to see me they would think I got into a fight with a group of people I was so covered in bruises and cuts. I suddenly thought of Jasper, he would through a bloody fit at my state, so would Dad. Then there was movement from the stairs. 

"Bloody hell" I said seeing Ron and I think Harry, it looked like he was stung by a jinx. As the door closed Ron ran at the door and screamed. 

"Ron?" Luna said and the two boys turned back around. Ron took something out of his pocket and the room became brighter, causing Grandfather, Luna, Griphook and I to squint our eyes. 

"Luna? Mr. Olivander? Hanna, bloody hell what happened to you?" Harry had asked. 

"Bit of a long story." I said then that's when we heard the screaming. 

"Hermione!!!" Ron yelled as he went back to the door and shook it. 

"Ron, it's not gonna work, they magic proofed the room. Trust me." I said as I tried to stand up only to grab my side. Hermione's screaming seemed to go on for hours but it was only minutes before it was quiet again. Ron had to dim the lights as Wormtail came and got Griphook. Soon as he disappeared a little house elf appeared.

"Dobby!" Harry had said before getting a 

"Hello Harry Potter." From Dobby. 

"Dobby can you come in and out of this room?" Harry then asked. 

"Of course, I'm a house elf." 

"Okay can you take the three of them to -" 

"Shell Cottage" Ron said cutting Harry off. "Hanna can you stand?" I nodded as Luna help me stand before grabbing Dobbys hand. 

"Ready when you are Sir." Luna said.

 "Sir? I like this one." Dobby said before looking at the boys. "Meet me at the top of the stairs in ten seconds." After that, we had appereated out of the dungeon.