Twenty

The next couple hours were slightly stressful to say, Bella was staying at the Cullens while I was staying at home, the two of us had agreed that it be better for someone to keep dad safe and that I didn't need to be known to other vampires. Because who knows if the Voltori would show up. Alice couldn't tell right now as she was focusing on tomorrow, and it must be frustrating for her as seeing has how the Pack adds to the blindness in her visions. Right now I was just sitting on the roof as my dad and the twins were sleeping, listening to the radio the twins had brought. The disappearances are getting worse by the day, dad doesn't want me to go back and fight, but he knows there is knowing he can do to stop me seeing as how I am of age in the wizarding world. 

I jumped when a rush of air came by me and Jasper was suddenly next to me. "Can't sleep?" He asked and I shook my head before saying. 

"I already have one war going on, the battle tomorrow is just adding to the stress. I don't want to loose any of you, the pain of loosing one person is more than enough."  I then turned off the radio as it started to snow "I swear, the weather here is so much more mental than it is back in the UK." That got Jasper to laugh, it's nice seeing him smile. He seems so rigid all of the time, is he really still having that hard of a time with his control. 

"What are you thinking about Hanna?" 

"Huh?" 

"The look you have is only when you're thinking or when you're working on potions." 

"Oh, I was just wondering if there was some sort of spell or potion that would help you, you're always so rigid, I guess its from the fear that you might hurt someone." I said looking over at him, his eyes were the liquid gold color again, I wonder what his eye color was before he got turned. 

"I've hurt so many people that it's difficult being near them, I am still new to the 'vegetarian' diet, but if you wish to look then go ahead. It'd be nice not wanting to kill anyone." 

"I'll do what I can, and you do what you can Jaz, I know you're stronger than you look." 

"Thank you Hanna" and with that we had said good night before Jasper went to go around the house before heading back to the field to be ready for what ever tomorrow brought.