Thirty-Five

Dad sat down at the table "When did you tell him?" He had asked

"Right before I left for the Burrow." 

"Does anyone else in his family know?"

Yes. "No, just Jasper. His family knows that he is traveling with me to England and that's it." My dad nods his head at my little lie, hopefully believing it.

"You're leaving today aren't you?" I simply nod my head, I promised George I'd be back today.

"It's late back in England, but I told Mrs. Weasley we'd be getting there late." My dad got up from his chair and walked over before hugging me.

"Stay safe." He says as I hug him back, a lot of Death Eaters were still on the run and the Ministry is in shambles still, and it will be for a while. The school will take months or possibly longer to get back into shape, even with the help of magic.  "Make sure she stays out of trouble." Dad then told Jasper.

"Me, in trouble? Never." That caused the two of us to laugh while Jasper looked confused. "Mrs. Weasley will probably tell you some stories."

"He's gonna have fun with one of the ways you travel."

"Wait, were not taking a plane?"

"Oh, no planes take to long Jaz, we, we are going to apparate."  The look on Jaspers face was that of confusion and slightly scared. "You might get a little bit sick."

"Why???" Jasper asked

"You don't want to know." Both my dad and I said at the same time. I remember the first time I had taken an Apparation class. George almost got splinted, and Katie had gotten sick.

We had stayed half an hour longer, double checking that I had everything in my suitcase and my small bag that was filled with shrunken items. Once outside, I has said a final goodbye to dad before Jasper and I walked into the forest and out of sight of other muggles.

"Ready?" I had asked Jasper as I took his left hand in my right.

"As I'll ever be Darlin'." 

I closed my eyes and though of the Burrow, the smell of cinnamon and vanilla. Soon enough that familiar feeling of apparating came and it felt like going through a tube. It took maybe about two minutes before we hit solid ground and I could feel Jasper slightly shaking. Looking over at him, I then said,

"You did a really good job for your first time, most people get sick."

"I think I might get sick Hanna."

"Then maybe I spoke too soon?"

"Hanna, Dear is that you?" I hear Mrs. Weasley say looking out the of the multilayered house.

"Oh my God." Jasper said seeing the house.

"Ello Mrs. Weasley."

"Know what have I told you Dear, you can call me Molly, and who is this?"

"Molly, this is Jasper, Jasper this is Molly. She basically became a mother to me." Mrs. Weaselys face went a bit red at that.

"Well why don't you two come inside, I think George is still up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, so I think there might be five or so chapters left of this story. But thank you all for being a part of the journey! If you haven't checked it out, I do have another crossover going on! It's called Worlds Collide and it is a Twilight/X-Men Crossover. I hope you guys enjoy it! There may be another chapter today, but I'm not 100% sure yet.