Two

Summer in my mind was going far to slow, though it did give me a lot of time to catch up on the American Muggle school system seeing as how I was going to school in Forks for a year, yes I had graduated from Hogwarts, but I needed some normality in my life.... After what had happened. The pain is getting better, day by day. The three weeks that I had been home, I've only seen Bella four, maybe five times. Dad is right, she is almost never home, and I still have yet to meet this so called boyfriend of hers. From what I can tell, dad doesn't like him at all, said it was something that happened in May, that Bella had gotten into an accident.

"Hey Dad, food is almost done, what time are Billy and Jake coming over?" I asked, I knew Billy was bringing fish fry, so I had made sides to go with it along with baking some different cookies and a small cheese cake.

 "They should be here any minute, Han, you um" Dad said then pointed to his nose, then I realized that flour had gotten there some how. 

"Oh and you got a letter in the mail, its from that Hermionie girl and one from a girl named Luna." 

I smiled at the name of the two girls, though slightly surprised I hadn't gotten anything from the Twins yet. Then at the same time the ringer for the oven went off, someone had rang the doorbell, 

"That'll be the cookies in the oven and that'll probably be Jake and Billy." I said and Dad went to go get the door. I was right, I could smell Harry's fish fry. "Hi Uncle Billy, hi Jake" I shouted from the Kitchen as I got the last batch of cookies out of the oven. 

"Hey, Hanna Banana" Jake said as he entered the kitchen. "Baking again?" 

"Yeah you and your dad give me a reason to, also I like baking thank you very much, and hands off the cookies, they just got done." I said with a smile, taking off the silly apron they had gotten me. 

The game was half way over when the front door had opened, Bella had come home. She had said a quick hello, then went strait up the stairs and to her room, like always. I could feel the slight glare into the back of my head from her. I know she doesn't like me but come on, she's 17, almost 18. She should have been over something like that by now. 

"Hey Dad, I'm gonna head up to bed", I said not wanting to watch the rest of the game. "Night Uncle Billy, Jake." I said. They all mumbled "Night" too focused in on the game, I shook my head and laughed lightly as I headed up the stair to get to my room. When I walked passed Bella's door I thought I heard two voices. "I'm just tired, I must be hearing things" I thought. "I wonder what 'Mione and Luna wrote about."

*Week Before Start of School*

"Hanna you sure about this?" Dad asked me for what seemed to be the fifth time that day. 

"Yes, Dad I'm sure, besides I need to get to know people my own age here. The last time I went to school in Forks I was-" 

"You were ten, I know sweetie" He said cutting me off. I smiled lightly at him and then looked at the photo that was on the mantel of the fireplace. Dad had kept the picture from the Yull Ball up, I had Harry take it since he was one of the few people who could work a muggle camera. I had left before 'Mione to meet up with Ced. 

"I miss him" I said and he instantly knew who I was talking about. Ced and I had been best friends since we met on the train our first year at Hogwarts. 

"You know, you look just like your mom in that dress" Dad had said, it has been a long long while since he had talked about her. After he had said that someone had cleared their throat.

 "Edward is here Ch- Dad" Bella had said. 

"Alright but remember, only for a few hours" Dad said as Bella went to open the door. 

My first glimpse at the Edward person, I felt my heart shatter all over again. My best friend was standing right in front of me

"Ced?"  I whispered as the corner of my eyes started to water.