Twenty-Three: Part One

"Now what did I say about getting beauty rest?" Alice said as she put concealer under Bella's eyes

"Sorry, bad dream, maybe it's wedding jitters." Bella said sheepishly. 

"It happens to everyone I'm sure." I said as me and Rose walked into Alice's room. 

 "Do you need some help? I could do her hair." Rose said, shocking the three of us. 

"Really?" 

"Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom." 

"Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality." 

"Essentially." 

"Weddings! They bring everyone together." Alice said cheerfully as she clapped her hands together, I laughed. Before hearing Dad and Renee. 

"Oh sweetie you look beautiful." Renee said happy tears showing up. "Crap, my mascara." With the Alice handed her a handkerchief. "Thanks,  Charlie get in here!" 

"You sure, I don't wanna..." Dad had said as he walked in wearing his old wedding tux "I know, I look hot." We all busted out laughing at this, Bella and I the most. Dad then opened up a box that had an amazing comb 

"We thought you needed something blue." 

"And old besides your mother here." 

"Dad play nice" I said with a smile. "Anyways it was grandma Swans. 

"But we added the sapphires, it was your sisters idea." 

"Oh wow, it's beautiful, thank you all so much." As Renee went on about how it would be a family heirloom to pass down the four of us quickly looked at each other knowing that Bella would most likely be changed during the honeymoon. 

After Bella got into her dress Rose and I walked out of the room. "How mad is he at me?" I asked her, 

"He's confused, but he rather see you grow old then have you die." Rose told me. 

"And... and if I were able to find out how the witch turned her loved one back to being mortal?" I knew how much Rose wanted to be human again, to grow old with Emmett.

 "Then only do it for Jasper if he allows it." 

"You wouldn't..." 

"No, I accepted this life a long time ago, but thank you Hanna." I nodded as we walked into the backyard where the ceremony would be. Jasper wouldn't get to close to me and I sighed out in frustration, and I knew he would feel that frustration. "Just think about it while I'm gone okay." I said quietly as we began to take our seats in the front row. Jasper nodded it was only a few minutes longer that we had to wait until my dad and Bella showed up. I have never seen my sister so happy before, it seemed to be radiating off of her as dad handed her off to Ed. The vows were simple but soon as the minister said "You may now kiss the bride." The world seemed to melt away for the two of them as the rest of us stood up and cheered for the now newly wed couple.

Everyone laughed at the speeches, I could see Bella visually sinking as Renee started sing, which Emmett and I started laughing even louder. When Charlie went up, you could tell how nervous he was, speaking in front of so many people, but I'm proud of him, he did such a good job, letting go of his youngest daughter. Then it was my turn to go up.

"Bella, Ed, congrats. Bella, I'm glad we got closer over the past couple months, and you better call me every other day you hear me. Ed you take good care of my sister got it, because it won't just be dad hunting you down if she gets hurt. But I hope the two of you have a long, happy marriage together."  Not the best speech, I know. But what else could I say in front of a bunch of muggles? But after the dancing and of course a little drama from Jacob. Ed and Bella were of onto their honeymoon, and then the twins and I were on our way back to England so that they can get Harry and get ready for Bill and Fleurs wedding.

"I'll let you know when we get there. But I don't know when I'll be back." I said as I hugged dad. He held me tighter before saying "Stay safe, I love you Hanna." 

"I love you too Dad." Little did either of us know that this would be the last time we would see each other for the next few months.

Hey Everyone! So from here on out the time line from Twilight: Breaking Dawn will change just so that it fits with the story. Anyways thanks for reading, voting and commenting! Part Two will be coming out soon!