"I bet it's Yoongi hyung's

"I bet it's Yoongi hyung's." Taehyung said outloud, I saw Yoongi looking at me and pushed Jimin away by the face and wrapped his arms around my waist glaring at the boys.

"Nobody touches Rachel and my baby."

"Pfft, hyung you know we're gonna ending up spoiling your future child anyways." Jungkook rolled his eyes, my other babies ran towards us seeing their fathers back.

"DADDIES!"

The guys face's lit up and they quickly went to hug the three happily, Jin immediately carried Ara in his arms while Namjoon held both of the twin's hands on each of his hands.

"Who's hungry?" Jin asked, "Me!" Ara shouted and we all laughed.

"Yup. Just like his father."

🌸🌸🌸

A few months later my stomach gotten bigger and it was hard for me to walk around, I'm so glad that being a vampire means during my pregnancy it won't take that long like humans do and when the kid is growing up they're much more faster than other humans.

By now the twins have started their first day of kindergarten while Ara has more vocabulary in her, I'm currently sitting on my bed with Ara next to me while we both read her favourite book 'Princess and the Pea'.

"Mommy have you ever swep on a pea before?" Ara asked while looking up at me with her wide eyes, I gently brushed her silver locks with my fingers. It seemed like the kids have their father's power while they have my hair, it's weird to see a baby with silver hair.

But this is the supernatural world so nothing is normal.

"I've never slept on a pea before baby, maybe mommy isn't a princess." I said to her trying to see what will the little girl answer, Ara gasped as she sat up and looked at me and said, "But mommy isn't a pwincess! I'm a pwincess! But daddy told me that mommy is a... a..." Ara frowned while trying to remember the word making me silently laugh.

"A kween! Daddy told me that mommy is a kween. A pwetty kween and Ara knows that mommy is pwetty."

My hearteu.

"Aww, thank you baby. My little Ara is pretty too."

Ara giggled before placing a kiss on my cheek, she then went down and kissed on my stomach and whispered, "Come out soon dongsaeng, you see mommy is pwetty and the unnies are fun. Daddies will buy you many teddy bears too if you good."

Kids. They don't deserve to be in this cruel world.

"Let's go and make a sandwich." I said putting away the book, Ara quickly climbed off the bed and held my hand to 'help' me get off the bed. "Thank you baby, let's go." I said while we both head off towards the kitchen.

I helped Ara as she sat on her baby chair while I take out the ingredients. The kids can't have blood yet, not until they reach the ripe age of a vampire stage and then they'll have their blood which is not really that long because of how fast vampires grow as kids.

"Do you want PB and J?"

"Yes pwease."

I turned to her, "My baby is so proper." I cooed at her making the little girl smile proudly.

"I am a pwincess."

***
Ara is so cute istg... btw thanks for the wishes. I could feel the love oml, I don't get sick often but once i get sick it's very bad like my fever isn't that normal. My fever legit went up 42 like tf... how am i still alive? 😂