Part 30

Part 30

I stared at the blank ceiling on my wall and sighed.

I have school tomorrow and it's current 12:43 am.

Memories of Harry replayed in my head.

Did he really mean it when he said that he should've just left me at the party?

I leaned on my right side.

If he did, what would've happened to me?

I could've been kidnapped or murdered!

If he hated me so much then maybe he should've just left me there. Then, I wouldn't have to be thinking about him right now.

Why's he so confusing?

Wow, out of all the things that could be happening. I'm staying up, thinking about the boy that I absolutely detest.

I heard a few rustling noises outside of my window.

The fuck?

I stared back up at my ceiling, rethinking every decision I've ever made in life.

The sound of something bouncing off my window distracted my thoughts.

I dragged myself off of my bed and looked out my window.

Harry.

He noticed me and waved.

I opened my window. "You know, we're reading Othello, not Romeo and Juliet."

"I know," Harry shouted. "These are bouncy balls, wouldn't want to break your window!"

Why did he have bouncy balls.

"Okay. Now that you have my attention, what do you want?" I asked.

"Can I come in?"

"What?"

"Open your window. I'm coming in."

I did what I was told and opened my window. I watched as Harry climbed up the huge oak tree that was standing outside of my window.

When Harry finally got in, he ran his fingers through his hair, combing his curls back.

I examined his swift movements, in awe of how careful he was. The moonlight behind him almost captured his radiance.

No. What am I saying?

He's ugly. Ew.

"I'm sorry," he finally breathes.

"What?" I ask, flabbergasted.

"I didn't mean what I said earlier today, I was just angry," he explains.

"Just because you're mad at me, it doesn't mean that you can just shoot me down like that." I frowned, folding my arms.

"I know, I know. But everything you do just makes me react weirdly," he confessed. "It makes me feel so-so-"

"Human?"

"Vulnerable."

I nodded. "There's nothing wrong with being vulnerable from time to time."

He huffed. "I hate feeling vulnerable. It makes me feel so weak and useless."

"You're not weak and useless."

He looked up at me and smiled. "Thanks."

"No, really. It's true. I like it when you show this side of you. I like it when you open up to me."

He looked at me intently. "Why?"

"Because, I feel like I have to constantly figure you out. You're like a puzzle to me."

In one swift movement, I found myself under him.

"Harry-"

"Shh, shut up."

Harry leaned into me, causing me to quickly shut my eyes.

His lips slowly pressed into mine, causing me to gasp.

"Y/N, I'm-"

-

I suddenly woke up from my dream.