Chapter 21

Asato Anders was just a normal little boy born in Miyagi, Japan. If you told him how he is now mated to Damian Knight and pregnant with twins to his twelve year old self, he would laugh because he believed that he will stay at the countryside, taking care of the foxes, get married to the local farmer's son, maybe lead a normal omega housewife life and grow old. At least that's how it is for the people that were born there.

But no, Reiko's passing was like a sign for Asato to leave and found the truth, about his father, mother and eventually himself. Then there is Damian, now his fiancé and father of his children. Their meeting was fateful, and weird in a way. He imagined if he didn't take the train that day and agree to go to school with Samantha with her car, will he and the alpha were supposed to be strangers? No, they're happened to go to the same university and their fathers were best friends now lovers.

Call it a coincident or what, but Asato believes that coincidental accidents do not exist. Everything that happens have their meaning behind them.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Asato turn around, one of his hand grabbing onto one of the wooden baby cribs in the new nursery room. Damian enter the room, his tanned face glows under the morning sun lights from the huge window on the side of the room.

The alpha put a deep kiss on the omega's pink lips and bend down to put a kiss too on the pregnant belly. Asato sigh running his fingers through Damian's black locks, now they're too long that the alpha has his hair up in a low tiny ponytail.

"Someone needs a haircut," Asato commented on the alpha's ugly tiny ponytail.

"I know," Damian reply pulling the shorter man closer to his chest as he look around the wooden themed nursery room. The alpha spent a lot of time there to put everything together perfectly, Asato's bright smile when he saw the finished room was the most beautiful sight.

"They might be born anytime soon now and we haven't prepared any names yet," Asato said as he let Damian put his strong arms around his back and the back of his knees then lift him off the ground to carry him like a princess.

Damian has been acting so anxious and protective lately, it might be his strong werewolf alpha instinct to protect his growing cubs inside the omega's womb, he insists on hand-feeding the omega a lot and carry him around their new house. Honestly Asato doesn't mind at all, but sometimes it's just too much that he could just roll his eyes when the alpha's eye turn red just because someone was standing too close to the omega at the grocery store.

Damian put the omega down on his feet when they got to the now big and modern kitchen area. The house was very new and half furnished when he bought it, he had everything settled and in order without letting Asato lift even a finger, that's how overprotective the alpha is.

Asato sit himself onto the stool in front of the island counter, he put his palm under his chin and pull the small notebook he had put on the table purposely, inside he has his teaching schedule and ideas for the babies' names.

Damian prepare two mugs for their morning coffee, reminding himself to pour one decaf for the omega. He switches on the machine and turn around to find Asato focusing on his notebook, he watches the blue eyes man tapping the paper lightly with his pen.

Watching the beautiful omega now pregnant with his sons, he remembers the first time they met, he knew that Asato is the one for him, he decided to make the omega his and he won't deny that he fantasizes the omega grows big after being filled with his baby from time to time. Asato looks beyond amazing, he is beautiful, and glowing after he passed the morning sickness phase.

The alpha just watches the man across him a few minutes more until the beep from the coffee machine makes him turn around. He is back at his omega's side with one decaf and one normal cups of coffee. Asato doesn't bother to look up when the mug is placed in front of him.