Chapter 7

Asato did some research on the Knight family before, there are some family photos appeared in the search engine, the family consist of Damian's father, the current owner of the Knight's property, he has like seven or eight siblings, he doesn't remember, the things that he remember the most is how Damian look a bit different than the other member of his family. All of them has a very pale skin complexion while Damian alone has darker skin, while his face is an exact copy of his father and brothers.

He remembers the beautiful woman from that photo who is now standing across from them, standing and elegantly walking towards them. Now closer, Asato can not see any similarity between the mother and son.

"I just came back from a party but I'm craving for some coffee, so I ask Hubert to drove me here, what are you doing here my dear?" the mother ask him and give Asato a glance but back to her son.

Damian wrap his arm around Asato's shoulder and the woman frown at that.

"Mother, this is Asato," Damian introduce him, "Asato, this is my mother, Angelica."

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs Knight," Asato greet politely and bow like he used to do back in Japan but he remembers that people shake hands here. He quickly pull out his hand to shake hands with Damian's mother.

Mrs Knight just stare at Asato's palm and she cross her arms in front of her chest refusing to shake hands with the omega. Asato did took a little whiff to recognize that Mrs Knight is an alpha, maybe she is still an old fashion alpha that hates omegas, so the shorter man retract his hand a little bit embarrassed from her rejection.

"I thought you should pay more attention to Stephanie, what are you doing here with this omega?" Mrs Knight ask with menace.

Damian frown, "Who is Stephanie?" He ask and Mrs Knight laugh elegantly covering her mouth with her palm.

"What are you talking about? Don't say you forget who she is, you go to the same university," Mrs Knight turn her gaze to Asato, "Damian my dear, Stephanie is your fiancée," she finishes and smirk when she saw Asato widened his eyes surprised.

"Mother, I don't know who that is, I didn't know I had a fiancée," Damian says and pull Asato closer to his side, "I have a lover now and I hope to marry him someday."

Mrs Knight just sigh and shake his head, "That's why I always told you how retarded a son you are, I'm so disappointed in you, Damian. I don't have any choice but to tell your father about this," she finish her sentence gesturing towards Asato like he is some kind of an object. She then smirk, "and I wonder what Donovan will think about you disobeying me," his brother's name makes Damian's face turn pale.

"Mother! I-," Damian didn't finish his sentence when his mother just turn around and put her thin arm on her head calling for the man in tailcoat suit standing in front of a luxurious black car.

"Hubert, take me home. I lost my appetite for coffee after my beloved son did a stupid thing again, I can't believe I gave birth to such a stupid alpha," she says walking away.

Damian grip on Asato's shoulder harder from his mother's words. The omega put his hand on top of the alpha's and said, "Don't listen to her Damian. You're not stupid, she's lying to you."

Damian seems to not listening to him, he just stare into space where his mother entered the car and Hubert drove away. Asato frown and walk in front of the alpha to grab both sides of Damian's cheeks in his small hands.

"Damian, hey, listen," Asato order, finally Damian lift his gaze towards his favorite blue eyes. Asato feel his heart broken from the sadness inside Damian's dark eyes, "a mother will never call their own child stupid, she won't threw any of those insults to her own son, please come to your senses, it's not love, I don't understand what's going on in your family, I guess I have to wait until you're ready to tell me. But one thing I know is your mother has influenced you so badly in pretense of love."