Chapter 2

They said Japan is one of the most peaceful countries, that is undeniably true. Omegas walking alone at night is a usual sight, every one queue to get something, and every one stop on red lights. There are a few who rebels but that is besides the point, Asato Anders always felt safe everywhere he goes, but now in a completely foreign country, he is cultured shocked and feel vulnerable all the time. It was also the first time he was cat-called continuously while walking down the street. It scared him but he is also amazed by the difference of his hometown and his father's hometown.

With his unusual appearance, he always got a curious glances here and there when he lived in Japan. But in New York, people are so colorful that he just blended in immediately, Asato won't deny how much better it feels to be treated equally as human without being discriminated because of your looks.

Speaking about looks, he dreamed of a very handsome man, he remembers the perfect jawlines and beautiful face. Then those strong muscles jutted out of the thin tank top, of course it's a dream, only crazy people wears tank top here in February. Then the best part of his dream is when the alpha bend down to steal his first kiss. Asato never kiss before, but the way the man devour his smaller lips were so intense and erotic that he could feel himself got even wetter between his thigh.

Asato doesn't want to wake up from his dream, but he is getting even wetter down there and he doesn't want to dirty his new bedsheet. But maybe it's okay, he close his eyes tighter to prevent him from waking up. He found himself on the bed while the sexy alpha hover above him putting kisses on his cheek and nibble on his ears while his palm travel lower to his neck rubbing his scent gland. Asato moans trying to catch the arm because it makes him become too sensitive.

The hand stop rubbing and travels lower to his chest. Asato realized that he is already naked, he doesn't know when he removed his clothes, maybe it's the handsome alpha, Asato smile imagining him removing his three layers of clothes, must be a hard work.

The alpha put his big palm onto Asato's small chests, he squeezes one of the small mounds and twirl his erected left nipple between his fingers.

"Ahh, that feels good!" Asato moan as he hold onto that magic fingers asking the alpha to continue.

"Here?" The alpha ask with his deep masculine voice and continue pinching then twirling the now reddened nipple. Asato reply with a gasp, his ass hole become even wetter.

The alpha bend down and put the other nipple in his mouth and suck hard making Asato moan louder and squirm. The alpha continue sucking the nipple and knead the other one with his palm.

"These will feed our babies someday," the alpha said as he leave kisses to each nipple and his tongue travel down to lick on the belly button, happy with the tiny mewl from the omega, his tongue continue to lick down to find his small cock, pink and erect. The area around it is also hairless like every other part of the beautiful omega body.

"You're so cute, this place here is also cute," the alpha says and give the pink cock a small kiss on the wet tip. He continues down as he spread the milky white legs open. "And smells so good, such a good omega," he continue to praise him as he stare at the puckered wet entrance. Beautiful and wet, just like he imagined when he was far away from the sweet scent he smelled on the train car.

The alpha let his nose come closer to the wet tight hole to inhale, "So sweet my omega, so pretty."

Asato could feels himself blush more with the compliments, "Thank you alpha," he reply shyly but then his mouth gaped opened and gasp when the alpha dived in his tongue and give a big lick on the rim of his wet hole. The taller man continue with a suck then start to put in his tongue pass the rim and inside him.