Chapter 20

Having sex while pregnant is an another whole new level for both Asato and Damian. Not that they just have to be careful around the belly area but also the speed is so slow, too slow for Asato's liking or it's just the alpha's paranoid slash protective instinct.

"If you keep up with this speed, it's better for me to play with the dildo by myself," Asato sigh, as he winch when Damian's cock pushed inside him in an agonizing slow paces. But hearing that Damian stopped midway still spooning the omega, from behind, he raise his eyebrows.

"We have a dildo?" He asked dumbfounded.

"No, we don't, but with the amount of time we used for this slow ass sex, I'll be already back with one in my hands and about to come," Asato roll his eyes as he lay down again feeling so bored already as he had gone soft minutes ago.

Seeing the omega's frustration, Damian put a kiss on the mating bite and whispers, "Sorry, I'll go faster."

Asato was about to protest but he gasp when Damian's side of cock nudge on his prostate making him produce more slick, the alpha chuckle sexily in his ear as he pick up his pace and make sure to hit the B-spot over and over again earning some sweet moans of pleasure from Asato.

"That's it, such a good alpha, faster!" Asato orders as he pull Damian's hand around him to grab onto his stomach. Damian happily pet the surface but then stop, at the same time he also stop his thrusts making the omega moan in protest.

When the alpha stop completely Asato was confused as he turn his head to the side to look at his alpha. Damian rub his hand onto Asato's belly again.

"Were you this big last week?" the alpha ask.

"Excuse you, sir. Are you saying that I'm fat?" Asato ask back annoyed.

"No! I mean the baby! You're way bigger than last week!" Damian quickly responded fearing the angry pregnant omega.

"Really?" Asato now confused as he pull away to have Damian's cock pulled out from him with a sticky slick leaving trail on the tip.

The omega walk over to their full body mirror to find his whole nakedness, he look down to his stomach, nothing really changed that much, then he turn to the side to gasp in surprise. There's indeed an obvious change in size. He could see the baby bump is way bigger than last week, if he was really going to have a normal human's pregnancy, he wasn't supposed to be this big at twelve weeks.

The omega became worried as he look at his alpha who has gone soft and has an exact same expression on his handsome face. The alpha pull out a hand as the omega walk over to him and let the alpha pull him onto his lap.

"It's okay, we can go check tomorrow, the doctor told me to come again for an ultrasound on my second trimester anyway," Asato say stroking Damian's lightly stubbled jaw.

"Yeah, it will be all right," Damian reply sighing and hoping for the best.

The couple made their late appointment the next day, they both have a mixed of fear and happiness to see their baby from the sonogram for the first time. Asato grip on Damian's hand tightly as he let the doctor apply the cold cream onto his bump and start hovering the scanning tool around his stomach.

"Okay, so this is the area where the baby will come out, everything is healthy and normal, let's look for our little rascal,  shall we, there you-what?" The doctor stopped midway as she hover the same area again making Damian and Asato look at her confused.

"What's wrong?"

"Is our baby okay?" The couple ask the beta in unison.

The doctor shake her head and smiles, "Now I know why you have a bigger bump than normal, you're expecting twins!"