Chapter 13

It happened eighteen years ago, Vlad Knight was pretty much the same, just with less secrets to told. His marriage with  Angelica was all arranged and political just like any of his other siblings. Having lots of children might be a blessing or disaster for some people, for Vlad, it really doesn't mean anything.

Those kids he planted in his wife are just little trainees who will become warriors, Vlad would call himself a king, every time he watched his sons and daughters grew up just little bit, the more he can't wait to watch them start to speak, walk, eventually scream at each other, then fight over his throne.

Vlad thought wrong, thanks to the advancing world of rebellious and easy yo influenced teenagers, his first two sons moved out, one ran off to France, the other ran off with a peasant omega, the next two daughters told him that they're sick of his way of fathering them. They left too, God knows where. No one sure if all of his first four children are really illegitimate, because in a political marriage, fidelity is not one of its rules.

He never get to see his own minions fighting over him, knocking him off his throne, he just created a bunch of cowards. Then Donovan born into this ugly world, the boy will just be a coward just like his other children. So he drank and work, he didn't care anymore, he was sick of everything as he lost his purpose in life.

But this omega woman he met in the bar, she was beautiful. Her midnight black hair, tanned skin and her captivating deep brown eyes. She knew what he wanted, she knew what he craved for and knew where to touch. She was perfect.

The woman had an unlimited desires, she kept him up and down all week, which turned to months and eventually years, she kneaded and twisted him on the right places, right where he wanted. Vlad knew that he fell in love for the first time.

Though through it all, the woman has her own secrets too. It was after two years of their very own love story, she told him everything. Vlad was shocked but happy at the same time that the woman he loves finally open herself up for him.

But of course, happiness never stays eternally.

"And here I thought you had already forgotten about me," Michael Anders said as he took off his scarf and hang it onto the rack near the door in his best friends' office.

Vlad Knight look up from his desk, to look at the blonde man with sky blue eyes looking back at him.

"Sorry, I know your wife just had a baby, how is she?" Vlad ask trying to smile.

Michael smiles back and sit himself on the vacant chair, "She's fine, and it's a boy, he has my hair and eyes!" He explained excitedly.

"Well, he must look like an angel then, have you decided on a name yet?" Vlad ask.

"Yeah, we named him Asato, 'Asa' means morning and 'To' means bunny, we think it's adorable because he was born in the early morning and so small like a baby bunny," the blue eyes beta explain, his eyes glow with pure happiness.

Vlad smiles but then frown again when he remembers why he called Michael here to made him fly all across the country.

"Sorry, you're supposed to be staying with your wife and son right now, and here I am, desperately calling you for help," Vlad sigh.

Michael laughed at that, "Nah, I do have a wife and son now but you're still my bestie, right? So what do you need that it's hard to talk about it on the phone or letter?"

Vlad pull out his drawer and reach for a piece of paper, he put it on the table but not close enough for Michael to reach it.

"Before I let you read this letter, I need to tell you something, and I don't have much time in my hand. Just to make long story short, I'm having an affair with an omega for two years," Vlad said, the beta across him gaped his mouth wide opened at that.