The nameing of baby charming

It was 8:00 at night and Regina,Robin and Roland were walking to granny's for the nameing of snow's baby.Regina felt at peace her hand intertwined Roland's as they walked to Granny's. They reached Granny's and Regina let go of Roland's hand as he ran towards the door. Robin put his hands on her hips and kiss her for quite some time.
Regina's prov
I released from the kiss and we walked into the dinner. Robin and Roland went to sit wile I went to get some drinks. Before I could speak Emma came up to me and said "um Regina I brought someone back from the past and they still think of you as..." " evil?"I said finishing her sentence "ya, um I'm gonna bring her over here to meet you k?" "ya." She walked away and I turned to ask for some drinks when "Marian?" "Robin?" I turned to see Robin hugging some women "mama?" "Oh Roland my baby!" No no this can't be happening. I turned to Emma and said "you!" "I" "just like your mother never thinking about the the consequences!" " I...I didn't mean to." "Oh of course you didn't mean to!" I turned and walked out the door "Regina!" "Not now swan!"I said "I'm sorry, when I brought Marian back I didn't know who she was. I didn't intend to cause you pain" "Well, your intentions really don't matter. Because once again, I've felt the brunt of heroism. Always a villain... even when I'm not" "what was I supposed to do?" "Well you were dumb enough to travel through time. Maybe you should have left things well enough alone." "I am not going to apologize for saving someone's life." "She was to die anyway's. What did it matter" "what matter is that she was a person. And... whatever she did, she didn't deserve to die." "Well maybe she did!" "Well you would know I saved her from you." " the woman who did that, that was the person I was not the person I am. I worked har to build a future, a future that is now gone!" "You don't know that!" "Well I know that it's complicated enough that his dead wife is back." "Regina for that I am sorry, if there's anything I can do-." "Swan... the more you help... the more the worse my life becomes." The door opens and Robin and his... wife come out " Marian please meet her. She's not at all what you think. Regina...I-I want you to meet Marian. I want us to talk about this." " wait, are - are you two together? You and the Evil Queen? Do you know what she's done?  The terror she's inflicted?" Then there door opens again and Snow and Carming came out "is everything alright?" Said Snow "Regina is everything alright?" Then Henry and Captain eye liner came out "w-why are you talking to her, do you know what she's done." "Mom what's going on?" "SHE'S A MONSTER!" I felt so upset for only a sec I wanted to attack her but decided against it. I turned and walked away ignoring Emma calling after me. I headed home leaving them behind. I couldn't believe what just happened one moment I was kissing Robin the next his ex-wife was back and calling me a monsters, I am a monster. How could Robin even love me? How could Henry love me. I got to my house ran inside and went to my fridge I got the rocky rode ice cream, a spoon and headed to my room. I don't know why I grabbed the ice cream I rarely eat it but it was a go to break up food and I felt like it. I just sat on my bed eating and hating MARIAN.

————————————————————
I hope you like it should I continue or not please leave a comment telling me your thoughts and don't forget to like 😊😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️