CH.18: Chim

Y/N'S POV

I comfortably sink into the couch as Jimin's arms lovingly circle around me, making me feel safe and protected.

"Are we official?" I look up at him with rosy cheeks.

"What do you think, babe?" His eyes pierce through me.

I stiff at his sentence.

At the word.

My breath hitches in my throat as if the world has stopped moving. He laughs at my reaction.

"What stupid question is that? Of course we're official." He says, smiling as he digs his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

I sit there, looking at a space, still not believing what he has said just a few seconds ago. He lifts his head off of me as he knits his brows at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks, worrisome clearly written in the pitch of his voice.

I finally turn to him "Y-...Yeah." I manage to whisper to him.

"I don't think so." He quickly pushes me to the side so that he hovers above me, a smirk playing across his face.

"Y-Yah." I warn him.

He inches his face closer "What?" He raises a brow up.

I blink twice "Get off."

"I can't hear you."

"I said ge- mhngh.."

He suddenly kisses me.

And once again, the world seems to have frozen in a split of a second.

His plump, rose-red lips gently move against mine. I slowly begin to shut my eyes shut, and the moment I do all my worries seem to have dissolved away.

Except for one.

I hurriedly push him off me as I sit up straight "Yah, what time is it?" I ask, my knee starts to bounce up and down non-stop from being impatient and nervous.

"Uh... 9:01pm."

Shoot!

"Sorrybabegottagobrotherswaitingforme." I speed talk before kissing him one last time on the cheek.

"You just called me babe! I get a kiss tomorrow morning!" I hear him exclaim at me as I exit the front door.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

"Y/N, where were you? I was so worried!" My brother pulls me into a tight embrace. I look up to smile at him.

"You didn't have to be worried about me, I was just at my boyfriend's house-"

"Boyfriend?!" He immediately lets go of me, eyes widening in the process.

I scratch the back of my head "Y-Yeah."

And the next thing that happened brought me to surprise. I was ready to be asked with millions of questions on who Jimin really is but from what I remember, my brother, who's always overprotective and nosy, jumps and runs around the living room like a child who got excited for getting a new toy car.

He looks back at my flustered face with a wide grin "You're. Actually. In. Love!" He shakes my shoulders back and forth at every word.

"Jellooo~, can't you calm down-"

Ding dong!

We both freeze ice-still in our spots for a few seconds from the cause of the sudden ring. Joshua drops his arms to his side before letting me walk towards the front door.

Who would come here at nearly 9:30pm in the night? I question myself.

I slightly creak the door open to peek through the slits of the door.

"Y/N. Hey." I soothing voice calmly speaks. I fully open the door with a smile on my face before jumping and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Chim!" I exclaim.

His hands travel down to grasp on my hips "What's Chim?" He chuckles slightly.

"It's your pet name from now on." I giggle at him.

"What brings you here?" I tilt my head as I play with his fluffy, dark, bouncy hair.

His hand digs into his pockets to lift out a white, thin box "You left your phone-" I snatch it away from him. He laughs at my attitude.

I let go of him and intertwine my hands with his "Come in."

We continue to walk to the living room hand in hand until i feel a little tug on my hand indicating that Jimin has stopped to a sharp halt.

My face scrunches in confusion as I advert my gaze to him. His eyes look dead-straight in front of him. My eyes follow his stare.

Josh? What, why my brother?

My brows dig further down, confused.

"Uhm, Chim?" I softly call out to him.

No answer.

"Jimin?" I say a little louder once again.

"Park Jimin!" I get his attention though he still stares at my brother, who is also intensely staring back.

"Yes?" His grip on my hand tightens. I flinch at the pressure.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" I furrow my brows to Joshua.

"Jimin..." My brother starts "Jimin and I...we went to the same university."

I stand there, eyes wider than the sea.

A/N
*casually enters room* oh, hello there. Yes I am aware that I keep ending my chapters with cliffhangers but come onnnnnn, aren't they just....exciting ;)?. I decided to make a second-to-last chapter instead of a really long chapter as the end just because imma miss this book so much. Y'all know this is my first book♡ so just saying, next chapter might be the last one :^