CH.7: The studio

I shut my phone off and place my phone on my bedside table. I decide to go to sleep.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

As I leave Y/N and hop in my car, I put up a frown yet a mad expression.

Why does my mom have to do this? She knows I have a date!

I sigh frustrated and switch on the engine. My mom told me to go to a dance studio. It's the studio which I go to for practice with Hobi hyung. Though it really seems weird...we don't have practice today and my mom would never meet up with me in some sort of studio just to talk or whatever.

When I finished parking my car, I set my first step in the building, the floor exchanging from concrete to polished tiles. The cool hair sways above my skin creating goosebumps and sending shivers down my spine. I can smell the air freshener around the place. Lemony and minty.

I pull open the blurry glass door to the dance room and see my mom standing there crossing her arms and pressing her lips, creating a line. Beside her stands a girl. She has the same height as Y/N but she's thinner and her fringe hangs above her eyes. Her hair is shiny and it is dyed in a silky rose gold colour, making her dimple look deeper with her cheeky smile.

Shoot...mom looks upset.

"Kim Taehyung! What took you so long?!" She screams at me but I just rolled my eyes away.

"Traffic, mom. TRAFFIC." I say sarcastically, still mad at why she had to interrupt my moment with Y/N.

She turns to the female and holds her hands "I'm so sorry this happened. Taehyung is a great dancer and all but his attitude is daring. At least try dancing with him, hmm? Please?" she pleads to her with persuasive eyes.

"Ahhh. Kwenchanayeo, Ajeumoni (it's okay, auntie). I'm sure me and him will do just fine. Kokjumayeo! (Dont worry!)"

"Wahhh, Ella...I'm so grateful of how kind you are. I appreciate it." She says with a soft smile.

She finally turns to me and smiles, her anger draining out "Taehyung-ah...I haven't introduced you to her, haven't I? You're going to teach her how to correct her moves while dancing. She's one of your students, plus, she's your new dance partner. Meet Hanella."

"Ella for short." She adds in.

I stand frozen. It seems as if the world around me has stopped spinning and the air has been pushed out of my lungs. "B-but I've always taught m-male dancers..." I manage to stutter out.

"But she's a great girl, dear. Also very beautiful. Now now, isn't that right, Hanella?"

"Yes, Ajeumoni (auntie)"

Great...I'm stuck with a female student when I'm trying to ask Y/N out.

Y/N'S POV

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulder, I try pushing their hand away but it still clings to me. I open my eyes still puffy from sleep. JOSHUA?!

"YAH JOSH!" I reach out to him and wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him. He hugs back.

"Hey, potato.."

"Yaahhh~ I tried calling you and freaking unnie picked up. What's up with you?" I let him go and playfully hit his chest while showing a pout.

"Miyane, Y/N-ah. So, why'd you call me? See? I came all the way here to talk about why you were calling" he waved his hands in front of him, gesturing his body.

"I need your help."

A/N
END CHAPTER! I'm sorry for not updating in like 3 days but anyways...I updated 'helpful phrases' by adding the word 'miyane' meaning 'I'm sorry'. Another thing is...sorry for making such boring and short chapters 😅. I'm honestly busy all day but I try to update. Oki bye bye. Ily~