CH.6: Contacts

"Sorry" I look up to a very familiar man. I observe his face and put up his features together to make an image, just like a jigsaw puzzle. It clicks in my head.

How dare I forget this kind man..

"Jimin" I mumble...but I guess he heard it.

"Hey~" he tilts his head, thinking if he knows me or not "Y-you're that girl! Right? The umbrella?" he points towards me.

"Haha. Yea. I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Y/N."

"I guess you know me...I mean, you already said my name. Nice to officially meet you" he says as he bows, he scratches the back of his head as he stands up right.

"Oh! Right..." I swing my back pack in front of me and take out his umbrella.

Ooooooooh...he's staring at me, CALM DOWWWNNN.

I pass the umbrella back to him but as I do, our fingers brush against each other. I quickly retrieve my hand back from the sudden contact and look down, avoiding his eyes.

"Ahhwww. I told you it was fine if you kept it."

"Mhmm. But I still felt guilty having it just sit there in my room"

He smiles and I finally look up at him. "I really do think we could become great friends...so would you..-"

"Why not!" I'm sure he's asking for my number so I take out my phone and I ask for his number.

"Its (XXX-XXX-XXXX)"

"Unique numbers huh?" I set his number as 'Jimin^^' to indicate it's an umbrella.

"Why don't we...hang out for a bit? Get to know each other?"

I suddenly remember about me and Taehyung.

What happens if he leaves again? What if I become broken-hearted twice today?

"A-are you s-sure you're not that busy today?" I manage to stutter out.

"Pretty much."

I huff.

"Y-you don't need to come if you don't want to" he says in an upset tone.

"Its not that! Really! I'll go with you."

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Me and Jimin walked all the to my house, talking and laughing. Our conversation was similar to my conversation with Tae. Though it included with a lot more 'romance stuff' like questions as 'Are you in a relationship?' or 'Have you been in a relationship?' or especially 'What skinships do you like the most?' he was like Joshua...always asking questions and asking me how's life.

When I finally reached home I had to unfortunately say bye to him one last time. He's so different from Taehyung. Yet they're both so loveable.

Go up the stairs and into my room. I unlock my phone and stare at his number. "Jimin^^".

I feel like texting him. But I don't think he's home yet. Aissshhhhh Y/N...it's not your business if you should ask if he's okay. You should ask you!

I sigh and look for 'Joshua oppa' in my contacts. As it rings a female voice chirps up.

"Oiii. Y/N! How are you?"

"Unnie? Oh, I'm doing fine but where's oppa- I mean Josh!"

She starts laughing through the call "You call Joshua 'oppa'? KYAAA THATS SO CUTEEEEE" she 'ahwws'.

"Ah waeyeo? He's 4 years older than me. Can't a 19 year old call a 22 year old 'oppa'?"

"Okay, okay I got it. Josh is in the store right now grabbing some snacks for our movie tonight. I'll tell him to call you back when he gets home okay?"

"Yes, unnie..."

"Bye bye~"

"Annyeong~"

The call ends.

So Joshua's in the store right now, Tae is with his mom, Jimin is probably not home right now and my parents aren't home for 1 or 2 months. I have nothing to do. Nothing.

I then decide to scroll through my social media. I continued my streaks with my cousin, checked my facebook for any new notifications and finally instagram for any news.

As I scroll down on my insta, I see my 'used-to-be-best-friend', Hanella. I used to have 2 great besties in college. My friend that's now in the U.S., Yuri and none the other, Hanella. Though one day in college, she suddenly turned her back on me and Yuri and joined 'The mean girls' she started hating on me and spoiling my life. But I don't know what I did to her.

A/N
I apologise for not being able to update yesterday!!! BUT HERE IS AN EARLY CHAPTER. IDK if I will have an update schedule but all I know is that I'm suppose to update everyday. Anyways bye byeee. Ily~