CH.1: Two In One

Y/N's POV

I walk on the cold and dry sidewalk, looking at the ground as the breeze flings my hair freely. I am on my way to the store to grab a cold beverage. As I'm walking, my tracks suddenly stop, my eyes eyeing a water drop that's settled in the cement. And suddenly, another drop hits the ground. And another. And another. Again and again. The rain starts to pour quickly as I realize my stupid self is just standing there in the rain.

Aishh...now my t-shirt's wet.

I quickly try to jog-run to the nearest roof in hopes to dry up my wet hair and shirt. I stand underneath a bus stop, letting a relieving sigh slip off from my lips. I just wait there...wait till the rain's gone so I can go to the store that I can see just across the road. Then, from the corner of my eye, I spy a man with a navy blue umbrella propelled above his head. He's heading towards me. Towards Me.

"Wha-" I get cut off.

"Here." He hands me the umbrella "I saw you staring at the store across the road, looking a little impatient.."

I stare at him in amusement with wide eyes "N-no, i-it's fine. I can just wait for the rain to stop. Please, it's not my umbrella eith-"

He chuckles "I insist"

I look at his features. Blond hair. Plump lips. A sharp jawline and a polite, cute smile that has been spread along his face, cheeks rising.

He's beautiful.

"Miss?"

"Y-yes? Did I zone out?...ehe, I'm sorry"

He scrunches his nose, making me smile and blush "Cute. Anyways, you can keep this" he streches his arm further to me, his fingers curling the handle of the umbrella. "The name's Jimin by the way"

"Thank you." I manage to say.

He then assures me it's alright with a small bow and then runs off covering his pale blond hair with a dark hoodie. My eyes follow him until he disappears, creating a tiny, little black dot in the distance.

Ahhhhh, jinja...I forgot to tell him my name

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

I fold the umbrella down before opening the store's glass door. I enter, receiving a small 'Welcome' from the cashier. I bow back. I walk pass the different categorized aisles, reaching the end of the room where the drinks are kept. Sliding the door to the drinks, coldness brushes against my skin, sending goosebumps all over my body. I rub my palms on my arm, smoothing the goosebumps down. I grab a can of sprite and turn around as I head to the cashier, but as I do, I bump on something warm. A chest. Definitely a male's. I look up, embarrassed from my sudden, clumsy actions.

"I-I'm s-sorry!!" I quickly bow, apologizing. He ruffles my hair.

"Mmhmm" he hums joyfully "You may be a stranger, but you're cute"

I stand back up straight at the comment. My cheeks flush crimson red. I avoid his eyes. I bow as a thank you.

" Name's Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. Call me Tae."

"Y/N. Hong Y/N" I brush the strands of hair away from my face.

"So, Y/N. Can I get your number?" He asks, an eyebrow up.

I stand there frozen...

A/N
ANNYEONG! This is my first FF. Yet also the first chapter to this story. Sorry if it was short! The next chapter is coming soon! Comment down what you think of this FF. Please vote too! Ily~