CH.11: Realising things

I wake up again, being cradled in Tae's arms. I slowly push his arms off of me and hop out of bed making him turn around, his back facing me.

He asked for ten minutes more and it has already been twenty minutes. Tsk tsk tsk.

I roam around his kitchen finding any thing that can help me make breakfast for me and my new boyfriend.

Oh right. How did I get here?

Then something unusual clicks in my head like how you would press a button.

I fainted right? Then how did Taehyung know? Was he stalking me?

My chains of thoughts break once I got to see pancake mix laying on top of the kitchen counter. Gotcha.

The corners of my lips turn and twist as I realise that today's breakfast are pancakes.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

My heart starts aching, my head is dizzy and I'm starting to loose my balance. How come have I not noticed this before when I accepted Tae's offer last night?

'Love became my fear'

I remember those exact words. Words that I said to myself when I had trouble with both him and Jimin.

He's gonna leave you soon too, Y/N. He doesn't really love you...only your body. Nothing else.

Some tears start gathering, making my vision blurry. I wipe my tears off and concentrate on what I'm doing.

By now, I've only made one pancake until suddenly, arms wrap around my waist.

Taehyung.

"Jagiya~"

"Ohhhh~ what is it? Is your fever gone?"

"I think so..? My throat still kinda hurts but my forehead's not that hot anymore. Soooooo...are pancakes on the breakfast menu todaaay?~"

"Yup!" I say cheerfully, hiding my weak and teary self.

Then he just looks at me and I look back at him. He looks from my hair down to my lips and back at my eyes. I start blushing from the intense staring and before I could look away, he pecks my lips with a quick and soft kiss.

"A morning kiss?" I ask, not sure if it is or not.

"Mhm" he hums confirming it "As much as I love your stare on me, I think you should focus on what you're doing right now"

My eyes bulg, realising that the food I'm making is probably burnt right now. I turn off the stove and transfer the food to a plate, avoiding his eyes.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

When we were eating, I talked to Tae asking how I was here and how he knew that I fainted. The explanation was short but interesting. I couldn't help but squeal at my own story...pffttt, a story that's mine and how can I not even know how it happened.

After all the explaining and eating, I went to Tae's room, or the room I slept in, and decided to text Jimin, leaving Taehyung to do the dishes since he insisted to.

JIMIN'S POV

I was eating my breakfast when suddenly my phone buzzed, indicating it's a message.

I walk up to the kitchen counter and picked up my phone.

It's from Y/N.

Y/N: annyeong? Jiminie?

Jimin: annyeong~ whatcha doin?

Y/N: Nothing much. That's why I'm texting you. Anyways...I don't think I have much to do today, wanna meet?

Jimin: YESSS! Where though?

It takes her a while to reply back but then she asks me if I know a park near Soonon Hospital named 'Couple's Walk' and I reply with 'yup'.

Y/N'S POV

After confirming that Jimin agreed to meet me up. I went straight to the kitchen where Tae was still doing the dishes.

"Taehyung-ahhhhh~" I whined, hugging his torso.

"Wae, Jagiya?" he says, finally finished washing the plates and cups. He turns to me leaning on the sink with a smile stretching across his face.

"Can I meet one of my friends? We're just gonna stride and talk across Couple's Walk"

"Couple's Walk? The park near Soonon Hospital?"

"Yaaaaaaa~" I said with aegyo.

"Okay."

"WAH. JINJA?!"

"Keurom (of course)"

"DAEBAK (WOW) Gomawoyeo, Jagi!"

"D-DID YOU JUST ALSO C-CALL ME JAGI?!"

I quickly leave Tae dumbfounded with a cheeky grin plastered along my face. I go back up to change.

Yaaah. Of course he's my Jagi. He's my boyfriend now. Hah. Whatever you do to me, I do to you.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

I decided to wear something simple. An oversized white and black striped hoodie with ripped shorts. I look like a little girl when I put my hoodie up, hiding my ponytail.

I was about to leave Tae's house when suddenly Tae grips onto my wrist softly stopping me from leaving, I look at him.

"Bwo? (What?)"

"Don't you think your shorts are too short?" he runs his eyes from my face to my legs, observing how exposed my lower body is.

"Hmm? Ani. Wae?"

"N-nothing. I just don't want other guys to steal you. You're mine."

I laugh and blush at his corny joke.

"Ahhh~ I mean it."

"Okay okay. Fine. I will be careful...annyeong!" He lets go of me

He just smiles and stares at me as I leave, he must be feeling sad I'm leaving him.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

As I was walking to the park my phone starts ringing with the name 'Jimin^^" displayed. I take the call.

"Y/N? Where are you now?"

"I'm just at the gate to- oh, I think I can see you. I'm ending the call!"

I enter the park and walk up to Jimin. As I walk up to him, my mouth opens in awe. He looks...handsome, considering he changed his hair colour from blond to black:

handsome, considering he changed his hair colour from blond to black:

I stare at him in amusement. His sleek black hair is incomparable with his white button up shirt that is slightly too open, showing a little bit of his chest. His ripped jeans were torn right at his mid-thigh, showing skin. I gulp.

"Wae, Y/N-ah?"

"N-n-nothing"

"HONG Y/N!"

I turn around, searching for the voice who called out my name-

TBC~

A/N
ANNNYEEONNGGGG. KYYAAAAA. I REACHED 97 VIEWS. THANKS TO ALL!! Anywaaaayysss. What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter? Is it a Jimin X Y/N moment or a Taehyung X Y/N moment! Please remember to vote and comment. Follow me for a follow back. Byyeeee. Ily~

And sorry for the lame chapter :/