CH.15: Scarred

I stare into the spacious room and what I see seems to shatter my heart.

Kim Taehyung, the boy who I thought I loved the most, betrayed me.

His hands were wrapped around the unknown girl's waist as her hands were settled on his chest, their lips morphed together.

"KIM TAEHYUNG, YOU IDIOT!" Jimin shouts across the room as he grasps onto my shoulders, preventing me to fall.

He must've noticed how weak my knees were.

As the couple turn, letting us gain their attention, I bring a hand up to my mouth.

Hanella.

The girl I've hated the most.

My worst enemy...

Is this cheater's partner?

Tears rapidly stream down my face as Taehyung shockingly stares at both me and Jimin, Hanella smirks.

Jimin releases his grip from me as he lurches to Taehyung. I fall on my knees as a lump builds up in my throat.

Why does this hurt so much?

Why do I have to suffer like this?

Just...why?

A slight groan of agony echoes throughout the room. There's blood on Taehyung's lip.

And Jimin's hand is bruised.

But my heart has been scarred.

I weakly get up and walk towards them as tears still pour off my face, my hands now by my side.

"Y/N, I can explain." He reaches his hand towards my face until Jimin pushes his chest, sending him further away from my reach.

"Tae that's enough!" He screams at the miserable boy with anger.

"J-Jimin's right, Tae. You have nothing to do with me now. I saw what you did with my own pair of eyes." I turn my back on him "You didn't just hurt me but you also left a scar. A scar on my heart which will never be healed. We're over."

And with that, I run out of the building leaving the two of them alone.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

JIMIN'S POV

"I can't believe you're still the same. You pick up girls and just throw them after like a piece of trash. I thought you changed?" I say to him.

We're still in the studio, having a small pep talk. We both sit crossed-legged as our eyes gaze upon eachother.

"I did. I changed when I met Y/N, but when Hanella kissed m-"

"You changed yet you didn't take action? You just stood there gripping onto her waist. Gripping onto your girlfriend's ex-bestfriend?" My voice raises.

"Ex-bestfriend?"

"Hanella used to be Y/N's best friend. Don't you know how much Y/N suffers? All because of that stupid girl you've been cheating with?"

"And how would you know that?" He too raises his voice.

"Let's just say, you were too busy to  hangout with your girlfriend. Actually, too busy cheating on your girlfriend."

I stand up ready to leave.

"And she isn't gonna forgive me, isn't she?" He mutters.

"She's never gonna forgive you, Taehyung." I leave the studio.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Y/N'S POV

Why did I think I'll happily end up with Taehyung?

I lay on my bed just thinking about what I've encountered.

I've tried to cry more to ease my pain, but I've used up all my tears.

CHIRP CHIRP!

My phone buzzes.

I click open my phone to see a notification displaying:

Message from Jimin^^

I click on the notification.

Jimin: Hey, do you mind if I come to your house? Let's talk.

Y/N: Okay...

A small smile finally appears on my puffy red face "I'll wait for you, Jimin."

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

I open the door revealing a slightly smiling Jimin.

"Annyeong." He passes an eye smile.

"Annyeong, Jimin-ssi..." I playfully say.

"Seems like you've recovered." He tilts his head.

"Not really- whatever! Just come in already." I drag his arm all the way up to my room.

He dives towards the bed. He lays down as if he's going to make a snow angel, his arms and legs taking in every spot on the bed.

"Yah~ I wanna sit too." I frown.

He sits up straight as he ruffles his hair "Come here." He pats a spot beside him.

I obey him "What do you wanna talk about?"

"I'll ask a few questions. Please answer them, hm?" He pours childishly.

"Okay."

"First, where did Hanella go? Why wasn't she there when I punched Taehyung?"

"Simple, she walked passed me."

He snorts "She just left you? Sitting there?"

"You know what happened with me and her in the past." I puff my cheeks "But why did you punch, Taehyung?"

"I guess I sort of lost my anger." He scratches his head.

"Okay, okay. Next question." I remind him.

"Ah, right." He cups both of my cheeks and I flinch "Would you ever forgive Tae?"

"I would think about it if he wanted to be friends. But wanting me back? I can't trust him, so no."

He inches closer "What about me?"

My heart thumps "What..do you mean?"

"Are you perhaps interested?"

"In?"

He chuckles "In me, idiot."

I go silent.

"Are you..?" He asks one more time as he brings his face closer to mine, our foreheads placed against eachother's.

"Well... I-I, I..." Silence.

"Go on a date with me, Y/N."

TBC~

A/N
HEHE. CLIFFHANGER. Sooooo, here's an update on Choose just because I felt like it. Thanks for 310+ reaadds! Just please know. I try to respond to every comment and I do read every comment. Thanks for voting!! Bye <3. Ily~

UNEDITED. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY ERRORS.