CH.2: My Number

WHAAT?! DID HE JUST- DID TAEHYUNG JUST ASK MY NUMBAERASDJKL. Y/N. Snap out of it.

I look around me and ask Taehyung..."M-me?"

I point my index finger towards myself.

"Well, there's no one really here sooo...yeah"

I let out a laugh muffled from my nervousness.

"S-sure!"

He hands me his phone, which is already set to the Call screen:

I type in my number and set the name as "Y/N". As I give his phone back, I give a small 'here' and look up at him. I just noticed how handsome he really is. He seems like my type. A smile appears on my face.

"Thank you~" he sings to me with an adorable box smile. "Well, I'll call you soon, nice to meet you Y/N"

He reaches his hand to me for a handshake. I shake his hand.

Ooooooh. Gosh, he has such big, long and sexy hand- SHUT UP Y/N.

"Anything wrong?"

I shake my head. He then bows one more time and goes to the cashier to pay his bottle of water that I didn't notice before. I stand there still clutching the can of sprite eyeing him with my head tilted, wondering what he's really like. He then leaves the store, glancing at me once more before hiding his identity with a hoodie. He runs off.

I stand in front of the cashier, the can on my right hand and the umbrella on my other hand. I pay for it and as I walk out, I can see that the rain has stopped and the Sun is shining bright on my face.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

I walk home, drinking my sprite as I think of how I managed to meet two kind and handsome men today.

CHIRP CHIRP!

My phone vibrates in my pocket. I take it out...a text from...mom?

MOM: Hey pumpkin, I just wanted you to know that me and your dad are going to stay at your grandma and grandpa's house for a month or two. Sorry I had to tell you this before you came home. Take good care of yourself! Your brother's staying at his girlfriend's house till we come back.

Y/N: oh, okay. And no, it's okay mom. Don't worry, I'll make sure I'll stay healthy :)

AIISHHH JINJA! WHY DOES JOSHUA HAVE TO LEAVE TOO?! SCREW YOU JOSHUA HONG.

I find a trash bin as I walk home. I drink whatever's left in the can and dispose with an annoyed face. I jam my phone in my pocket thinking about Jimin, the blonde, to rest my anger out. I look at the ground once again my face immediately changing and blushing.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

I finally reach home finding a yellow sticky note attached to the door:

"Hey potato, the key's under the 'welcome' carpet that you're standing on right now." -You're bro

Seriously? How stupid can he get? Doesn't he realize that anyone can literally enter this house since this note is just stuck to the door exposed?

I let out a sigh and bend down to get the key. As I stand up to unlock the door, I rip the note off the door and enter.

The house looks clean, it even smells clean. The couch pillows are kept neatly, the lights are all off, the room only getting illuminated by the windows. I breath in the air. The air's cold. I walk up to my room. Really though, everything is neatly fixed, even by bed is clean. Every room is.

I sit at the end of the bed, hoping that the two men would get out of my messed up head. I look towards my bathroom. Yeah, the bathroom's attached to my room...but no, we're not evil rich. I then decide to take a warm, hot shower.

It's only 9:30 am.

A/N
Welcome back! Anywaaayysss, this chapter's a bit longer than the first one. And don't be a silent reader! Comment down how you think of this story. Ily~