CH.14: Broken

Oh would you look at that. These idiots have become besties now.

Remember when I sent someone that message about buying female stuff? Turns out to be Jimin. And Taehyung, the usual sometimes-overprotective-boyfriend, starts a fight. And after that fight? They apologized to each other. But now? They're sitting together like paper and glue stuck against eachother with their arms slung on eachother's shoulder as they take a selfie with their bright smiles.

"CHHEEEEESE~" They chant along.

"You guys are confusing. First you're both wrestling like two monkeys fighting for the last banana and now you're both taking selfies? Tsk, seriously..."

"What's wrong with being friends with your used-to-be-enemy?" He gazes at me before displaying his box smile st me.

Stop making me fall in love with you more and more, Kim Taehyung-ssi.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

^THREE DAYS TIME SKIP^

It's been a few weeks ever since me and Taehyung started dating. But I've always encountered something suspicious nearly everyday. He keeps on...getting calls which turn him to leave me. He also hasn't been as clingy these days, unlike the few days after I accepted his confession.

What's wrong Tae?

Do you not care for me anymore?

You don't know how much I love you, do you?

DING DOOOONG~

Someone's...here.

I hurriedly run down the stairs as the doorbell rings twice. I plaster a smile on my face as my mind expects it to be Tae.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" I eye him as he pants, his lungs craving for air.

"We need to talk."

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

"How has Tae been doing?" He says as he sits beside me, the TV playing a random ad.

"F-fine. Why do you care anyways?" I look away not wanting to look at his eyes.

"Stop playing around, Y/N. Look, I'm just....worried."

I sigh, signaling him to continue to say what he has to.

"I think...I just figured something out that I'm sure you don't know about." He switches his position making him stare right at me.

"Wha-"

"He's been leaving you these days hasn't he?"

What's the point of laying to him. I sigh a yes.

"Then do you know where he goes?"

"No." I bluntly reply back.

"Has he ever told what he works as?"

I scoff and cross my arms "Tch, he hasn't even told me he has a job." I switch my gaze to him as tears start brimming on the edge of my now glossy orbs.

I jump at the sudden contact.

His hand presses against my cheek as he scoots closer to me. I can feel the heat radiating off of him.

"Y/N. I ask for one favour."

"And what is it..?" I mumble to him

"Please...trust me."

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

"I don't believe you.." I say weakly at him.

Jimin just told me that Taehyung works as a dance teacher along with...a guy named Hoseok, I think? I don't know but I'm fine with that, if he wants to help other people improve their dancing... I'll just let him be. Though after, he told me something that Tae has never mentioned.

A dance partner.

A female one to be exact.

He said that the reason Tae's been leaving me is mostly because of his mom...she's been calling him so he could be with her. And I meant his dance partner. I really want to know who's that girl Tae's been hanging out with all this time.

"I don't believe you, Park Jimin." I say once more "How do you know all of this information then?"

He passes a gentle smile "From Hoseokie hyung. I told you how Tae was my best friend in high school, right? Hoseok was one of our classmates. That's why he's pairing along with Tae to be a dance teacher."

I'm sitting on the passenger's seat in Jimin's car. And sadly, it looks like we're heading towards where Taehyung's studio is. Yep, I'm about to face my fear.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

After Jimin parked his car by the side, we went up the stairs to the studio. Now, we're standing right in front of the room, the only thing that's blocking us now is the door.

As Jimin curls his fingers along the knob, my breathing goes heavy. I don't know why but it seems as if the world around me seems to...freeze. As if it's the end of the world.

The end of me.

As he looks at me with worry I put up a fake smile assuring him that I'll be fine. He swings the door open.

I stare into the spacious room and what I see seems to shatter my heart.

TBC~

A/N
HEELLOOO. I MISSED WRITING THIS BOOK! But sadly...it's gonna end soon :( warning though...please don't bash me for the next chapter, as its intense. EEEK THANKS FOR ALMOST 300 READS! MY HEART IS- IS- oof. As always hoped you liked this chapter and I might update Cold tomorrow. Bye. Ily~