[BONUS] 20: Epilogue

AUTHOR'S POV

"Jihye! Minho! Mom's home!" Y/N's voice booms through their house.

Laughter could be heard from up the stairs and as well as her husband's scoldings of 'be quite's. She smiles from eat to ear.

"Come out, come out where ever you are~." She chimes in a singsong way. She climbs up the stairs, cautious in case her daughter and son would jump out and scare her.

The chuckles intensify. And then suddenly, out of no where, three pairs of arms cling onto her limbs. She lets out a yelp.

"Hello Jagi~." Jimin whispers in her ear using his satoori. Shivers and goosembumps run down her back as a pair of well-buit arms wrap around her waist.

She looks down to her toes only to see her two beloved children, Jihye who's clinging onto her left leg and Minho who's arms are around her right thigh.

"Aigoo, Minho-ah. Have you been taking care of your little sister?" She past the boy's head.

"Mm-hm!" He has lips and eyes just like his father and as well as the same smooth and silky hair.

She turns her gaze to Jihye "Hey princess, was your brother good to you?"  She questions her. She smiles brightly at her mom before nodding her head vigorously. She has mid-length hair and big eyes with long eyelashes just like Y/N.

"That's nice. Now, how about you two go up to your room and wait for us to tell you a bedtime story?"

And within seconds, the two scurry straight to their shared room. Jimin's arms are still around her as she turns so she is facing him.

"How are you?" She simply asks, her fingers play with his dark hair as she looks up lovingly at his glowing eyes.

"It's been great." He says, planting a kiss in her forehead. She scoffs.

"Of course it was. You had a day off!"

"Well, what can I do?" He digs his face in to the crook of her neck "My dad told me to take a day off since I am the CEO of his company. Plus it's my-"

"I know." She interrupts him. He brings his head up only to lock his eyes with hers.

He bends down, placing a slow but passionate kiss on her lips.

"J...min..kids..ar.....here." Her words come out muffled from the kiss.

He pulls away, lips pink and plump "But I just can't help but love you~." He swings their hips from side to side.

She cups his face into her hands, a smile on her face "I love you too. And happy birthday, Chim."

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

MEANWHILE; TAEHYUNG

Taehyung has always envied Jimin. Ever since high school.

And now, he's even more jealous. He's married, he has two children, a family, a wife,

Y/N.

He's still single. And for whatever happened with Hanella eight years ago was just temporary. Yes, they dated but only because he wanted to keep Y/N off his messed-up mind. Later on, he broke it off with her because he was tired of 'relationships'.

But here's the truth, Taehyung isn't sure if he actually cheated on her. Yes, he admitted that he kissed back Hanella but he definitely was sure that he didn't love her.

He doesn't know the reason.

He doesn't know why he kissed her back even though he was aware that he already was in a relationship. It was a mystery for him too. Day and night, he'd just stare off into space thinking of why he did that. Why he did such a ruthless thing to her.

Was he really in love with Y/N? Yes, he definitely was.

Was he perhaps interested in Hanella? At least a little bit? No. Never.

These were some of the questions he asked him self everyday.

For eight days.

For eight weeks.

For eight months.

And for eight years.

Taehyung was always the curious one. Always so determined and caring, so cautious with little things, so, so...

Smart.

But if he was smart, why couldn't he figure out himself?

A strong whoosh of the wind brings back Taehyung to painful reality.

He stands under a gloomy sky, clouds so dark and messy. Streets so empty and lost.

Just like his soul.

Tall street lights illuminate the dark alleys  from where he walks.

His hair is as dark as the night, strands of hair stick up at the sides from constantly ruffling his hair out of frustration. He continues to walk hands in his pocket, his face so cold like winter. His cheeks are puffed and red, nose slightly crimson.

When will he find his true love? He doesn't know.

And if he does, will he make the same mistake? No,he bets on his life he won't.

Is he going to find his love? Or was it not meant to be? He's not sure.

And suddenly, a feminine voice interrupts his thoughts.

"Excuse me!" He looks up to meet a pair of shiny, hazel eyes. "Uhm, do you know a convenient store near by? I'm kind of lost."

Her long, dark hair cascades beautifully down her shoulders, her lips are tinted cherry red and as well as her cheeks.

And this, this woman, somehow made Taehyung's depressing thoughts disappear.

(I'll explain.)