CH.13: Tounge technology

"YAH DID YOU JUST-"

"Oh~ miyane. There was icecream dripping down your hand."

"But you could've just used a tissue. You didn't have to l-lick it."

He doesn't say anything and flashes an eye smile.

DAMNIT. HOW CAN HE JUST LIKE...LICK MY HAND AND JUST SMILE IM-

"Y/N? What's wrong? Are you just gonna stand there?"

I zap back to reality and gaze at him "H-huh? O-oh yeah. I mean no!"

He giggles "Hurry up then..."

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"What is it, Hanella. Why'd you call me?"

I ask her as I'm staring at the ground. I'm starting to regret what I said to Jimin and Y/N. I-I mean, me and Jimin were friends every since middle school...we just got separated after college. I didn't know a few years without talking and seeing each other would make our friendship this bad.

"Oppa, bogashiptaaa~" she says while clinging and swaying on to my arm.

"YAH! IS THIS THE REASON YOU CALLED ME?"

"Ah~ waegerayeo? Why so mad, huh?"

I just reply back with a glare and walk up to the exit, ready to leave.

"Your eomma."

My steps immediately stop and I weave out a sigh. I turn, my eyes lead towards her big, round and light brown eyes that are full of hope. Why hope? Simple. She's hoping I'd listen to what she has to say...sucks to be her.

What did you do this time, mom?

"What about her?"

"S-she wants me to be your girlfriend.."

My eyes widen as adrenalin flows through my body "Well I don't want you to!" I can see the hurt, shock and the glistening tears settling at the brim of her eyes "...You can't."

"But Ta-"

I swatt her arms off as it was reaching out for my arm to calm me down "I don't need you- no, I won't need you"

Her expression changes as flames of blue, hot fire appears in her eyes. The tears have dried and gone "But someday you will! Someday you'll realize that you'll need me! Someday you'll realize you've made a mistake, Kim freaking Taehyung!!"

"No I won't. But you will. You'll realize that you're wrong, Kang freaking Hanella!!"

"YAH!" She shouts as I zap through the door, leaving her alone.

I don't even care.

But there is one thing that I do care about...

Why would my mom want HER to be my girlfriend? Just...why..?

Y/N'S POV

After me and Jimin hanged out, he dropped me down my house and we bid our goodbyes.

Today was fun.

But strange at the same time.

Taehyung keeps getting called and he ends up leaving. Sometimes I keep on playing images in my mind that I'm not suppose to...asking questions in my mind I'm not suppose to.

Is he cheating?

Does he not like me anymore?

Am I not pretty? Hot?

What's wrong with me?

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

I comfortably sit on the couch while watching Netflix. I suddenly jump in shock as I feel a small vibration in my pockets.

Tae: Jagi~ sorry I left, I'll be arriving at your house soon. Hope you forgive meeee~

I don't reply and just gaze at my screen.

I can't believe you left me, Taehyungie.

^HALF AN HOUR TIME SKIP^

The movie has just ended when the sound of a bell rings around the room.

Ah right. He's here.

I stubbornly walk up to the door and open it to see a frowning Taehyung at me.

"Bwoooo?"

"Miyane."

"Sorry for what? Anyways just get in, my parents aren't here..."

"For leaving you."

"I don't care anymore, Jagi. And its all fine so why ev-"

"Its not fine. I can tell your mad"

"Fine. But you're explaining, buddy"

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

As we were eating dinner, Tae explained to me all about him and Jimin. Yes, to be honest, their friendship and story was fascinating. There were some times where I would jump and gasp while he was talking. It was like a movie. Unexpected.

We're now cuddling up in bed when I suddenly remembered something.

"Taehyung-ah"

"Hmmm?"

"Where...are my pads?"

"What pads?" His brows furrow "You never told me about anything about buying you female stuff"

"Yes I did, while I was waiting for you to arrive, I realized I was almost out of pads so I messaged you..."

"You've never sent me such a thing, Y/N"

My eyes widen from realization "THEN WHO DID I SEND THAT MESSAGE TOO?"

TBC~

A/N
HUHUHU. Sorry for not uploading for that past few days T^T. BUT I AM GLAD TO TELL YOU THAT I WILL BE OFFICIALLY RELEASING A NEW BOOK CALLED "Cold" AND ITS A JK FF! After this book, I'll be focusing much more seriously on Cold than this book, Choose. If you don't get what I mean then I'll be uploading an explanation for the next time I'll update. Anywaaaays hope you look forward to Cold. Bye. Ily~