CH.10: Girlfriend?

Y/N'S POV

I wake up to warm arms wrapped around my waist. I open my eyes and see a sleeping Taehyung, his breath hitting against my forhead. I cautiously swing his arms off me and sit up.

"What am I doing here..." I mumble. I gasp and realise something "The bathroom!"

I quickly close my mouth shut with my hands, aware that Tae is sleeping. I look around.

Hmmmm. This must be his rooooooom~

I look up to his clock hanging on his wall.

4:00am

Great. It's 4 in the morning.

I decide to let this slip and just ask him what's going on in the morning. As I was about to lay back down, my actions stop realising I'm hearing Taehyung panting. Fast and heavy. I look towards him and see sweat dripping from his neck down to his chest.

Without thinking twice, I move closer towards him and shake his shoulders gently.

"Tae~ Taaaeee~" I whine softly, waking him up.

He opens his eyes, still breathing heavily he says "Y/N"

"Tae. You're sweating. Get up and change...why? Did you have a bad dream?" I say comforting him by caressing his cheek.

"Are you okay?"

"What do you me-...did I have a fever?"

He nods.

He holds my wrist that was still leaving soft touches on his cheek "Could you help me get up?"

I agree already pulling his arm up, getting him to get out of bed. As he wobbly stands up, he immediately starts stripping his shirt off.

"Hey what are you do-" I stop my sentence, seeing his chest covered in sweat. I admire his chest, sweat glistening by the moon light. I hurriedly place my palm on his head and his neck, checking his temperature.

"Yah, you're burning!" I worriedly say, I quickly demanding him to sit back down while I grab him a new shirt and a clean towel.

I get back to him and blush instantly, remembering he's shirtless "H-here" I hand him a red shirt.

I take the towel and rub it through his hair thinking his wet hair would dry up "Yaahhhh why are you sweating so much and why are you sick?" I say whining.

"I don't know why I'm sweating so much but what I know is that I think your illness transferred to me"

I look at him feeling guilty. Tears gather up in my eyes "Miya-"

"No need to apologize. It was my idea for me to sleep beside you."

I burst out crying and sobbing. I sit on his lap and cry on his chest. His grip around my body is loose.

He's weak.

"Taehyung-ah~ go back to sleep. I know you're tired.."

"First...would you be my girlfriend? I f-fell in love with y-you ever since I asked your numb-ber" he says shyly, avoiding any eye contact towards me.

I blush too and stare at him. A smile swims its way to my mouth "of course, Tae. Of course."

He tightens his grip which makes me trip. Now I'm on top of him. I roll back down to my side of the bed and snuggle in his chest. He kisses my forehead before placing his hand on my waist.

"Good night, Tae"

"Good night, sweetie"

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

I wake up to heavy arms wrapping around me. I bring my eyes up and see an adorable sleeping Tae.

We're officially together now though we met just...5 days ago?

I cuddle and cling on to his torso, wanting more of his love.

"You awake, Jagiya?" He says still closing his eyes.

"Jagiya?!"

"Shhhh~ it's morning. You shouldn't mess up the morning peace"

"Ahhhh. Whatever...can we eat now? Baegopa~"

"Annii~ let's just stay here for ten more minutes~" he whines with a cute voice.

"Aishhh. Okay."

He smirks and brings me closer to him, his heat radiating on me.

"Smirks don't suit you" I chuckle and glue myself back to his body, a cheeky grin plastered on my face.

A/N
HOYYY. Your author's back! Anyways, the helpful phrases thingy also updates whenever I upload a chapter. AND I JUST REALISED THAT 'FORHEAD" IS ACTUALLY "FOREHEAD" (sorry Idk how to English even though it's my first language :')) byebye...ily~

AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHs. CHs range from 600 words to 1000+.