'so he's an omega boy ay, we could really use some fresh meat around here, i call dibs!' one of the alphas from the back said as he smirked to his friends at the back.

Yoongi really despised taemin. He thought he was a big bad alpha, when in reality he was scared of namjoon and especially scared of yoongi. He wonders what it's like to put on a whole act to impress people, and to act completely absurdly and differently from your usual self. All of that for attention, this is why taemins a dick.

'that's enough taemin' namjoon growled before continuing.
'treat him as our own, make him feel loved. We know what packs are like up in the north mountains, and we know how they treat omegas up there. Do not stare, do not make him uncomfortable, in fact it would be better if you didn't take much notice until needed, he could really use a family right now. He will stay in the omega den when he has regained full health, he will soon have a job and be equal to everyone else in the pack. And please, for the love of god, all you hefty and eager to impress alphas, give the poor boy a break, he's not a piece of meat' he said angrily while staring at the rather amused group of alphas at the back, still giggling because of taemins comment.
'That will be all, you are dismissed.'

As namjoon had said the last paragraph, yoongi had found himself wondering what the poor omega must have gone through.

You see, the packs in their forest worked together in a way that avoided confrontations and unnecessary fights. The leaders from each pack would have a meeting once every 2 months to check in and update eachother of any news. There were strict boundaries about who's land was who's and there were formal rules set in the place by the elders of a large pack in the south. There are 8 packs in the forest all together. 2 in the west where yoongis pack was located, fortunately the forest was extremely big so they never crossed paths. 2 in the south, 3 in the east, and one in the north. Everyone had heard the stories about the pack up in the mountains in the northern region of the forest, but no wanted to believe that they were true, that such things really did happen. They could just be rumours for all they knew, but even if they could get access to that pack, no one wanted to. It was rumored that unlike yoongis pack, the gap between alphas and omegas was only widening up there, leading to worse treatment of omegas and putting alphas on a high horse.  It was said that there were barely any omegas left up there who weren't pups. Most of them dying from malnutrition, mistreatment, or during childbirth where they were not cared for properly. Omegas had no rights in that pack, were barely fed, they were breeding machines. and it was disgusting.

Everyone quickly scurried out of the hall, eager to talk to one another about the new omega that would be joining. He heard laughs and excitement from the pack of alphas as they walked past him, already discussing who got the omega. Yoongi huffed in annoyance at the ignorance of the alphas who obviously had no sympathy for this poor boy. Soon the hall was empty, however him and his friends remained seated and waited until namjoon and his mate approached them. They sat in silence before namjoon appeared from out of the back room, hesitantly walking over, not prepared to feel the wrath of his closest friends and be bombarded with questions.

'Namjoon, how come you didn't tell us?' Hoseok asked as soon as namjoon came into his view.

'i only found out this morning' namjoon sighed as he walked over. ' the elders called a sudden meeting, i was shocked to see that only myself, jackson, and Minho were seated infront of the elders, but soon discovered that each one of us was taking in an omega from the mountain pack.'

'what happened to their pack joonie?' his mate asked as he slung his arm over his shoulder.

'there was a  fight that broke out early yesterday morning, 3 alphas dead,also an omega dead, including some betas, most pups ran with the remaining betas away from the pack, they're being dealt with by the elders and already have moved into the south pack,and t-the omega that will be joining us was also involved in the fight, he's pretty injured, apparently tried to stick up for a pregnant omega. Poor thing'