chapter FORTY ONE

Start from the beginning

"... then.. I.. " Lucas was torn between two scary as hell people who might as well get the world war started right here, right now.

He feared Nate. He also very well feared Claire.

"Listen here," Moore gritted his teeth. It triggered Claire.

Let's just say Claire warned Nate to back off, but then the guy didn't oblige so Claire flipped him.

She did. She fucking flipped him.

---×°=°×>.<×----

"Why is he here?" Adam sighed, pointing to the boy who stood uncomfortably.

"I can.. leave.." He tried.

"No, boy, you're staying." Claire rolled her eyes when Lucas nodded awkwardly. "Now what? Spit your shit out."

"Can we have a moment please?" Adam looked at Lucas, completely ignoring his best friend.

The thing was that, he had texted very clearly that Claire should come in alone, but yeah. She brought in the pretty boy and ruined everything.

It wasn't exactly ruining, he just didn't know why the guy tagged along.

"Sure. I'll.. I'll go back to my room."

"Look, I don't want to fight those dumbfuckingheads again, you better stay here or else..." It was getting onto her nerves, but she didn't quite know how to continue her sentence.

Lucas gulped.

Have some more yogurt
Have some more Spam
It doesn't matter if it's fresh or canned
Just eat it! Eat it! Eat it! Eat it!
Don't you make me repeat it!

The bathroom door opened and suddenly Sean walked out and started running around in the room. Just that the whole floor was now wet.

At least Claire was glad that he had the decency to wrap a towel around him.

"What the-"

"Where's my phone!?"

Have a banana, have a whole bunch
It doesn't matter what you had for lunch

Just eat it! Eat it!
Eat it! Eat it!
Eat it! Eat it!
If it's getting cold, reheat it

"Oh my god, where the fuck is it?!"

Have a big dinner.
Have a light snack
If you don't like it, you can't send it back

Just eat it! Eat it!
Get yourself an egg and beat it!

"HERE IT IS!"

Sean picked it up from in-between the best sheets and fumbled with it before answering it.

"Yes sir!" He spoke and walked into the bathroom still talking. "No, no, I'll be back tomorrow! I'm sure!"

Claire turned a deaf ear to him and looked up at Adam.

It was getting late. Because for one, Claire had to search for Hailey.
Two, it was almost 8 in the evening.
Three, they had a beach party to attend in like half hour.

Adam shrugged, motioning towards a fidgety Lucas.

The door to the bathroom opened again and Sean threw the phone onto the bed and closed the door.

"I swear that boy has some issues." The guy muttered.

"Me too. Except, it's with you." The bitterness of Claire sunk into the room as she gave up on even trying to get anything out from Adam.

"Uh." Adam rolled her eyes. "I need a drink."

"Then let's go to the party?" She raised her eyebrows. "What are we waiting for?"

"You know, I'm just kinda running short on friends." He glared at her. "Example, oh, who was that one friend again?"

"...you mean Hailey?"

"Exactly, where the fuck is she?"

"I don't know. I don't give a flying fuck." She sighed.

Have some more yogurt
Have some more Spam

"Can we leave already?"

.
.
.
.

Exams are shit

88k guys can't thank y'all enough :')

Anyways, sorry for slow updates. However I have holidays from next week so we'll get somewhere with the story

:)

Comment vote and love :))))