Her mother and father had decided to visit them from Istanbul a few days ago.

"You know I hate sleeping alone." She enlightened him, falling into his warm embrace.

His arms always provided her with so much comfort, so much warmth that all of her worries disappeared.

"It’s four in the morning, tell me why did you think it was a good idea to come?" He questioned again, pulling back to focus his eyes on hers.

Anaaya clicked her tongue.

"I couldn't sleep without you. You know I always get worried when you don't come home early."

She told him.

She leaned in close to his ear.

"And you left me all naked and deprived yesterday. Didn't you?" She accused, he laughed out loud.

"I can't even comment on that one, darling. But you really should go get some sleep, it's gonna take me a while."

His tone was soft and filled with care but she still shook her head as she went and sat on his comfy leather seat.

She leaned against the chair, closing her eyes for a while.

"So, Diana? Hmm.." She murmured with a smile playing on her lips.

She opened her eyes to see his reaction.

"She's my new secretary." He replied after a while.

"She's beautiful." Anaaya commented.

"She is." He agreed.

She narrowed her eyes at him, causing him to chuckle.

"Why's she here till so late?"

"Are you jealous?" He raised his an eye brow, somewhat amused by his wife's interrogation.

"Just curious." She said as a response.

"I think you are."

He smiled with satisfaction, seeming to be relatively entertained at the fact that his wife had the tendency of getting jealous, even after the whole Lisa and Ahmad incident.

"Ugh forget it. Can we go home now? I would like to sleep." She commented, Hassan shook his head.

She took a notice of his dark and tired eyes, the bags under them. He was obviously sleep deprived.

"You go home, the driver will drop you. I have to finish this right now."

"Hassan, the work can wait." She tilted her head, not liking how he appeared drained and exhausted.

She got up from her chair and he noticed how hard it was slowly becoming for her to do so, even though she was only four months due, she still looked pretty much pregnant.

"It can’t." He disagreed, turning to face his laptop, his fingers instantly typing away at the keyboard.

Anaaya walked around his large office, sighing and yawning as she let him work.

"Anaaya, please get some sleep, go back home."

He sighed, earning nothing but a shrug from his wife.

"You need to rest, Anaaya. It's no good for the baby."

"Hassan, you need to rest too."