Chapter 2

Lucy's POV
It landed on Erza

"Truth or dare?" She asked me

"Truth," I said scared of what would happen if I picked dare. She smiled, I don't know why.

"What is your sexuality?" She asked me. Why didn't I pick dare.

"I am bisexual." I stated with no emotion even though I was about to explode on the inside knowing that I was telling a half truth.

"Are we going clockwise?" The blue haired girl asked

"Yes, so it's your turn Juvia and after you Levy.then, Lisanna then, me," Erza stated

Juvia spun the bottle and it landed on  Lisanna.

"Juvia truth or dare?" Lisanna asked

"Juvia picks dare," Juvia said.

"I dare you to blow into Lucy's ear."

Why me

"Ok that's easy," Juvia stated

Maybe for you I mentally screamed

Juvia came near my face like she was going to kiss me but then made a quick turn to my ear. Her breasts were in my face making me blush. She took a breath and then blew into my ear. I bit my lip. I believe Erza noticed this so I turned my head away from her until Juvia  was done.

"My turn," Levy said spinning the bottle.

It spun until it landed on me.

"Levy, truth or dare?" I asked her

"Dare," she stated

"Um... I dare you to prank call someone."

"Ok, I know exactly who I want to prank." Levy stated.

I handed her my phone

She put in the number after a few rings the person answered.

"Hello," A girl picked up, "who is this?"

"Hi this is your sisters girlfriend I was just wanting to see who she was scared of  thanks," Levy said to me  so that I could repeat it.

"Hi this is your sisters girlfriend I was just wondering who she was so scared of." I said slightly nervous.

"Where the hell are you and what the hell are you doing with my sister."

"We're in dorm b-27." I then hung up. "Who was that anyways?"I asked.

"That was Lisanna's sister Mira," Levy stated

"What! You called my sister?" Lisanna yelled,

"Yeah," Levy stated.

"She's going to Kill you, She should be her in 5,4,3,2...."

Lisanna was cut off by loud knocking.

I went up to open the door and there stood a girl that looked a lot like Lisanna with a brown haired girl who looked drunk.

"Are you her?" The girl who I'm assuming is Mira said.

"Am I who?" I asked.

"Are you Lisanna's girlfriend?" She asked.

"No," I responded.

"Then who called me?" Mira asked.

"Levy did , we are playing truth or dare if you want to join." I stated.

"Yeah, we haven't done that since we first started dating." The brown haired woman stated.

"But Cana." She whined, "Fine."

We went back inside and they sat next to Erza and I. "My turn," Lisanna shouted as she spun the bottle. It landed on Cana, "Lisanna truth or dare?" She asked

"Dare"

"Ok I dare you to make out with blondie over there," Cana slurred her words pointing at me.

Why is it always me not that I'm really complaining.

Lisanna jumped on top of me then she put her lips on mine and bit down on my lip lightly to ask for entrance. I accepted and she slid her tongue inside of my mouth. I put my arms around her waist to pull her closer. When she was pulled off of me.

"That's enough," Mira said

"I guess it's my turn now, right?" Erza said.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Mira.
"Erza truth or dare?" she asked.

"You know me,dare and don't go easy on me," Erza told Mira.

"I dare you to sleep with Lucy in her room tonight."she stated.

That actually doesn't sound bad.

Erza's POV
I am going to have to sleep with Lucy I only met her tonight. The night went on and Cana dared Mira to have a drinking contest with her. After that we ended the game because we had school tomorrow.