Chapter Thirty: Ever After. Final Chapter!

Enjoyy the last chapter peaps! And tell me what you thought about my story!☺️

Freya's P.O.V

Two days later.

"Wake up! Today is a big day!" I yelled and jumped out of the bed. Today is the party. To celebrate that Ariadne had born. Because of my healing power, I was now fully recovered. Diaval groaned and rolled to the other side. "Fine. I'll go bathe Ariadne." I said. I walked to her cradle and picked her up. "We're going to bath!" I said. Ariadne had just waken up, so she looked tired. I undid her pajama and let the baby bath fill with water. I slowly put her into the water. I washed her with soap. She loved the bath. Suddenly I felt two hands around my waist. "Morning love." Diaval said. I smiled. "Good morning Diaval." I said and I kissed his cheek. "She does like the bath." Diaval said. I nodded. "She loves it." I washed the soap off her tiny and dried her. I put on a small shirt that Sam made me as gift. And cloths as dyper. "So, now go wash yourself, I'll watch her." Diaval said. "Thanks hun." I said and I kissed him. Diaval picked up Ariadne and carried her back to the room. I began to undress myself. Finally a shower. When I felt the cold water hit my skin, I shivered. I washed myself with soap. Clean again. I washed the soap out of my hair and off my body and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around me and walked into the room. Diaval was playing with Ariadne. My heart melted. So sweet. Diaval looked up and blushed. "You're a good father." I said. He smiled. "Go take a shower, I'll watch over her.'' I said. "Thanks love." Diaval said and he stood up.

I placed Ariadne on my lap and played with her hands. So tiny. I placed her back into the cradle and walked to my closet. A dress. A beautiful Dress. I saw it. A golden dress (picture on the side.). It was beautiful. I did on my underpants and the dress. Just then Diaval came out of the bathroom. He stopped in his tracks. "You look absolutely beautiful.'' He said and I blushed. "Thank you." I said. I walked to the bathroom and did my hair. It was curly and exactly the way I needed it. I returned to the room and saw Diaval in his suit. "Mm nice." I said and I bite my lip. Diaval smiled and pulled my into a hug. His hands resting on my hips. "You look good yourself." He said making me blush. "We have to go to the breakfast." I said. Diaval nodded and went to pick up Ariadne. We walked out of our room to the dining room. We just had a small breakfast and after that, I gave Ariadne breast feeding. "I need to prepare the throne room, are you coming?" Diaval asked. I nodded and followed him with Ariadne in my arms.

"Look, this is Ariadne's cradle." Diaval said. It was beautiful with diamonds and lace cloth. I placed her in the cradle. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Must be Aurora and Maleficent. Aurora left three days before the birth of Ariadne. She regretted it though. "Freya!" She yelled and pulled me into a hug. "Ah, can I see the little one?" She asked. I smiled. "Of course." I said. "Freya," Maleficent began and she stepped forward. She suddenly pulled me into a hug. "Congratulations." She said. I smiled and released the hug. "Thank you." I said smiling. She smiled at me. "She is beautiful." Maleficent said. I blushed. I walked to the cradle with Aurora, who seemed to melt. "She is so cute!" Aurora said stroking her cheek. Diaval came next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. The other maids continued preparing the throne room. In three hours, the guests will come. "We're very proud." Diaval said. I smiled. "Yes we are." I said smiling.

Aurora and Maleficent kept us company for two hours, while the maids worked on the throne room. I had Ariadne in my arms and Aurora wanted to hold me. Eventually, I gave in, knowing that she won't stop begging until I let her hold her. She smiled while she held Ariadne. The smile didn't leave her face.

"You know, one time I will be just as happy as you." Aurora said. I smiled. "What about Phillip?" I asked. "Oh, he said he would come back, nut he never did." Aurora said sad. I looked down, recognizing the story. "Don't worry, you'll find someone else. Someone better." Diaval said. I looked over to Maleficent. She was silent. Like most of the time. "What time is it?" I asked. "It is f-" Diaval was cut off. "Sir, better prepare yourself, the guests can be here any minute. And someone named Abby, is here already." The maid said. I nodded. I stood up and walked to the throne room. Aurora, Diaval and Maleficent followed me. In the throne room, Aurora handed Ariadne back to me. "Thanks." I said and I walked to Abby. "Abby!" I said with a smile. "Freya! Oh look how cute!" She said stroking Ariadne's cheek. I smiled. "I'll stand a little on the back." Abby said. I nodded. We hugged each other and she left. Slowly more and more people came into the room. I laid Ariadne down into his cradle and sat on the throne next to Diaval. Freya and Maleficent stood on the front row. Wow, there were a lot of people. "How manny did you invite?" I asked. "Manny." Diaval said with a sneaky grin. It was almost to full. "I also brought two fairies for gifts." Diaval said. I nodded.