Chapter Twenty-Three: Unborn baby

Some real evilness is coming up here. And what do you think about the new cover?You know how long I worked on that?! Almost two hours! It went wrong all the time! And please don't be shy to leave a comment! I Don't get much comments lately, but I Love to read them! So leave a comment! Enjoyyy!

Diaval's P.O.V

"I had a miscarriage."

The words kept echoing throught my head. No this isn't happening! Please tell me this is a joke! How is a miscarriage even possible? I stood there in shock, looking down at Freya. "D-Diaval?" Freya stuttered. She still had the tiny body in her hands. It was a girl. "H-How is this possible? I don't understand!" I said kneeling besides her. "L-Lev- did it." She mumbled. "What? What did you say?" I asked. I saw her trying to swallow the lump in her throat. "S-Sam, s-say it." Freya said before shutting down in crying again. I looked up to Sam, waiting for an explanation. "Levi did it sir." Sam said. What?! I felt my blood beginning to boil. "What?!" I said and I stood up. "D-Diaval, it's okay." Freya said. I shook my head. "No Freya, he has to pay his price." I said and I rushed out of the room.

I looked for Levi, to beat him. He killed my baby! I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. "He. Killed. My. Baby!" I screamed out the top of my lungs. I cried harder and harder. The only thing Freya and i had, is taken from me! A maid came rushing to me. "Sir, are you okay?" She asked worried. I nodded. "I just- did you see Levi?" I asked, wiping my tears away. "Yes sir, he is in the kitchen sir." She said and she bowed. I nodded and walked to the kitchen. I first had to go through the throne room. Which always gave me chills. The clicks of my shoes echoed through the corridors. I walked down stone stairs and came in the part were the maids did the laundry and cooking. It was pretty big. All the clothes hung here, so I had barley view. I walked through the clothes, ignoring the comments like: 'Sir! Watch out' and 'Watch out!'. I walked straight to the kitchen and yes. there he stood. Chopping potatoes like nothing happened. I walked up to him and in one move, I grabbed him by his collar and smashed him against the wall. "You piece of shit!" I screamed. I tried to keep myself from crying, but is was harder that I thought. "I don't know what you're talking about." Levi said, looking the other way. "Yes you to! You killed my baby!" I yelled while my voice broke several times. "Oh really." Levi said with a smirk. "I didn't mean it though, I just meant to hurt Freya." Levi added. "Why?" I asked, still holding his collar with both hands. "I'm jealous." Levi said. Well, at least he is honest. "Jealous? I can get you fired!" I said and for a slit second, I saw fear in his eyes. "I can play this game to, raven boy." Levi said. I laughed. "How?" I said.

"What?!" Levi suddenly yelled. Everyone was silent. "Did you kick Freya in her stomach?" He said loud. I was panicking. "What are you doing?" I whispered/said. "To get rid of the baby?!" Levi yelled. I heard gasps around me. "No! That's not true!" I yelled, releasing Levi's collar. "He was the one that kicked My lady in the stomach." I yelled, while I pointed at Levi. "If I touch her, I would get fired." Levi said. "You was the only one that was with her." I fired back. "I can't be with her, that's not allowed." Levi said. "Well, he wasn't here was he?!" I yelled, looking to the maids that all became silent. "I didn't miss him here, I saw him the whole time." A maid said. My jaw dropped. I looked to Levi, who was smirking. "You kicked the princess!" Another maid yelled to me. Soon, all of the maids were yelling at me. "Stop!" I yelled. "I would Never lay a finger on her, do you understand me?! I. Love. Her! If I didn't want the baby, why did I agreed to have one in the first place then?!" I yelled. Everyone was silent again. "That's true." The maid said. Another maid came to me and bowed. "I'm sorry sir." She said. I puffed and walked away. Then I remembered something. I walked back to Levi and punched him full on his jaw. I said nothing and walked away again. "That was for Freya."

-------

Did you like it? My idea with Abby will come online tomorrow I think.

Vote/Comment/Share and follow me! Makes me happy!!