Chapter Fifteen: The Spindels Power

Ello! I'm back again! Did you watch the World Cup? Yeah I did. Well, Enjoyyy!

Abby's P.O.V

Where could Henry take me? I was shocked. After Freya was trying to save me, Henry pusher very rough against the wall. After that, she blacked out. I screamed to Henry to let me go, but he didn't. And now we are here, in the main corridor. "Were are you taking me?" I asked. "To a room." Henry said cold. Oh no, I know exactly what kind of room that is! The room with the rope and the two chains. "No please!" I screamed. Henry turned around. "Listen to me brat, if you try to escape, you'll get more that twenty-five, understand?" He snapped. I nodded and we walked further. I must escape, I don't want to enter that room. I looked around me. And that's when I found the perfect idea.

I kicked Henry, right between his legs. He let go of my wrist and fell on the ground. I ran away as fast as I could. "Come back!" Henry screamed. He scared me. So I ran faster. "I don't know the castle!" I said to myself. I ran around the corner. I looked behind me and suddenly, I bumped into someone. He grabbed my wrists.

"No let me go!" I screamed. "Shh easy!" I heard a boy's voice. I looked up. I saw a short boy with straight black hair. And beautiful eyes. "W-who are you?" I asked, looking is Henry was around. "I'm Levi." (I'm so sorry! :s) I looked around me, completely ignoring the boys answer. "Are you alright?" Levi asked. "Hm?" I answered. Levi chuckled. "I'm Levi." He said again. "Oh, Hi, I'm Abby." I said. The boy nodded. "So I'm looking for someone named...uhm..." Levi looked on his hand. "Henry." My eyes widened. "I don't know where he is, good luck searching." I said and I rushed away. I'm not going to help that guy to find Henry! Especially not when he is going to help Henry. I need to go to the basement. There is Freya and I need to free her.

When. I reached the stairs that led to the basement, I saw a girl with blonde hair walking down the stairs. What was she doing here? I sneaked up behind her and followed her down the stairs. We came in a large hall with two doors across each other. She walked to the north door, and I went in the south one. I walked a few stairs down. Jeez, Henry locked us up very good! It was getting colder and colder. I finally reached the door. But it was locked. "Damn it!" I yelled. I was angry. "Freya!" I screamed. "Abby? How did you get free?" She asked. "Long story, but I need to get you out of here. Stay away from the door!" I yelled. I kicked against the door. I heard cracks, but the door didn't open. "Need any help?" I squealed and turned around. The boy named Levi, stood behind me. "Don't you need to find Henry?" Levi shook his head. "Well, actually I need to find him, but a maid said he would be here. What are you doing?" He asked. "Well, what does it look like?" I snapped. "Right, move." He said and Levi kicked against the door. The door broke open. "Thank you." I muttered and walked inside. I grabbed Freya's hand and helped her stand up. "Thank you." She said and I smiled. "I saw a blonde girl entering the north door." Levi said. I saw Freya's eyes widen. "Did she had wavy hair?" She asked. "I saw her to." I said. Suddenly, she ran away. "Freya!" I yelled. "We need to stop her! It is Aurora!"

-----------------------

Thanks for reading! I hope you like it! ;) and I see you in the next chapter! And look! I found these funny Japanese smileys (^∇^)

Vote/Comment/Share and follow me.

Makes me happy :)