Chapter Twenty-Six: Payback!

Enjoyy! I decided to write to chapter thirty and finish the story there peaps.

Aurora's P.O.V

I looked in shock first, but a smile crept on my face. "That is amazing!" I yelled and ran back to Freya. Freya chuckled. "How long?" I asked still hugging her. "Two months." Freya said. I only hugged her tighter. "Congratulations." Maleficent said with a smile. She walked over to Diaval and shook his hand. I released Freya and smiled. "This is so great! We need to trow a party. And tell everyone!" I said. "You're the only one who knows." Freya said. My smile dropped. "What?" I asked. "We first wanted to tell you guys, before we tell the others." Freya said. I smiled. "I feel honored." I said and I bowed. Maleficent walked to Freya. "Congratulations Freya." She said with a smile and she pulled Freya into a hug. I smiled. "Can I come to the castle for a while? To help you?" I asked. Freya nodded. "Sure!" She said. I looked to Maleficent. "If you want to, go on sweetheart." Maleficent said with a smile. I looked back down at Freya and smiled like a crazy person. "We planned to stay here for a day. So you can show us some stuff." Diaval said. I nodded. "I can show you my tree?" I asked. "I would love to see it." Freya said and she followed me. Diaval behind Freya. Those two never let each other down. I took Freya's hand and pulled her behind me. She chuckled. What made me chuckle. "Why are you laughing?" Diaval asked. I shrugged. We came by my tree.

Freya's P.O.V

It was beautiful! Little lights and a huge cloth to sleep on. "This is beautiful!" I said. Aurora smiled. "Well, you and Diaval can sleep on it, if you want." Aurora said. I nodded. "If that is okay with you." I said and she nodded heavy. I laughed. "Glad to see me?" I asked. She nodded and pulled me into another hug. "I missed you so much!" Aurora said and I laughed. "I missed you too!" I said. "It is getting dark. Come! We're going to the mud lake!" Aurora yelled before pulling me with her again. I looked back to Diaval, who laughed at me.

We sat by the mud lake. Different creatures came say hi to me. I leaned against Diaval. I missed this. Laying against his warm chest. "Freya?" Diaval said. I looked up. Bad mistake, because my face was covered in mud. "Oh no you didn't!" I yelled and threw something back at him. Aurora laughed and joined the fight. I got a mud ball right in my face. "It doesn't taste good!" I said to Aurora, who threw the ball. She laughed. "Want another?" She asked. "No, you get another!" I said and I threw a mud ball right back into her face. Her pretty blonde hair was now covered in mud. I laughed like an idiot. "You'll get that one back!" She said and she made a huge mud ball. Ready to throw it. "No!" Diaval said dramatically and he jumped in front of me. The huge mud ball hit him right in his face. He crashed down on the grass. I died of laughter. Diaval looked at me and smiled. I rushed to his side. "You saved me! Don't die!" I said dramatic. "I'm sorry. T-tell everyone I love you." Diaval said before closing his eyes. I smiled. "Oh no! What do I have to do? Mouth to mouth resuscitation?" I asked dramatic. In the corner of my eye, I saw Aurora dying of laughter. "That is an option." Diaval said with a wink. "Ah, well if that is so." I wiped the mud from his mouth. He peeked. I let me fall back. "You're alive!" I said. Diaval said upright. "Hey! Where is my kiss?" He asked. "You don't get it." I said and I stepped back. Diaval wiped the mud from his eyes. I looked to Aurora who was still laughing. "That is mean." Diaval said. Suddenly he screamed; "Payback!" And he pushed me back into the mud lake. I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me. "No payback for you." I said as he laid besides me. "He shoot." He said and I smiled. "I love you Freya." He said and I blushed. "I love you too Diaval."

---------

Did you like it? Well,

Vote/Comment/Share and follow me! Makes me happy!