Chapter Eleven: Past is in the Past

Hello! I'm back again! Well, the winner can enjoy her character fully from now! Enjoyy! Oh and I know that Maleficent has to change Diaval into a human, but in my story, he can change hisself, only when it comes to a dragon, dog, wolf, than and only than, Maleficent has to help.

Freya's P.O.V

I just stood there, in shock. Did she just say her brother? "Your brother?" I asked in shock. "Yes." Abby said. "But he never told me about you." I said. "That is because he doesn't know if I'm still alive." She said. My shocked expression grew by the minute. "W-what happened?" I asked.

**Flashback**

Abby's P.O.V (age 14 and Diaval is 17)

I called Diaval to come to me. I had something to confess and he is not going to be happy with that. Diaval flew to me and sat on the rock across me. "Can you change into human?" I asked. He shook his head. "Please." Again, the raven shook his head.

"C'mon Diaval, just change into a human again, I can't change back anymore." I whispered. I always wanted to be a human. So I could be with Eleasar. I met him in the Moors, by the Crystal lake. He asked me to change forever, so I asked Maleficent if she could change me. She said no, because I have a family and of course that is true, but they are ruling my life and it is driving me nuts. Diaval had the ability to change into a human by hisself. And when I said I couldn't change back, he used that ability.

"What?!" Diaval all but yelled. "I'm sorry, I asked Cassandra to change me." I said, slight afraid for Diaval. "That witch? You know you aren't allowed to that part of the Moors, mom and dad are going to kill you!" Diaval screamed. I looked to the ground. "But now I can be with him." I whispered. "Him? Who is him?" "Eleasar." I said. Diaval seemed to explode. "Mom and dad are so going to kill you. He is Cassandra's son!" Diaval yelled. "How are you going to tell this to them?" "I don't know." I said. I looked to the ground. "But, mom and dad are not going to kill me. Not if you keep it silent." I said. "Keep it silent? Abby, this is not something to keep silent, he is the son of a witch, that means he is a witch to. Who know's what he will do to you? Maybe he will curse you or-." He was cut off by me. "Shut up! He is not a witch! I know him Diaval, and I love him, if you can't live with the fact I'm in love with the son of Cassandra, I'll run away, So I won't be a burden." I said crying. Diaval's face fell and I looked to my lap, still crying. "I'm sorry." He said. "I just want to be with him." I said sobbing. Diaval nodded. "Okay," My head shot up. "but only if you're careful, you're my little sister and I don't want to loose you. Understand?" I screamed and gave him a big hug. "Thanks! Thank you so very much!" I said and I almost got tears in my eyes, again. "You're welcome love." Diaval said and he stroke his fingers through my hair. "Well, I have to go back to mom and dad, I'll see you tomorrow." Diaval said and he gave me a kiss on my forehead and changed back and flew back to the tree.

But suddenly, there was a loud bang, and before I could even realize what it was, I saw that the whole tree was on fire. Our tree. I ran back. I saw my mom my dad and Diaval, changing back into human form. But soon, they were surrounded by fire flames. My mom began to cry and my dad was just shocked. "Diaval!" I screamed and I tried to get through the flames. "Abby! Run! Go away! Go to him!" Diaval screamed before continuing helping my parents.

***End flashback***

Freya's P.O.V

I heard Abby sobbing. "When I-I came back, I saw so many dead people and ravens. I didn't saw my mother and father, nor did I see Diaval, but on their spot, I saw three ravens. I thought they where dead." Abby said, now fully crying. "Shh, stop crying, Abby, He is still alive." I said, trying to calm her. "But please, don't say anything to him, If he knows I'm still alive, he may be angry. Because I never came looking for him." She said. "He will understand why you never came for him, you thought he was dead, he can't blame that on you." I said. She laughed "And besides, he is my brother." She said. And I smiled. "Yes, and he will forgive you. When we get free, I'll take you with me to the Moors so you can see him again." I said. "That is really kind of you, Freya." Abby said, still sobbing. "Yea, well, I don't have my family either. I lost them when the battle between the humans and the Moors." I said. "Lost them like dead?" Abby asked. "No, I just lost them, I couldn't find my mom and dad. I think they are dead." I said. "I'm so sorry for that." She said. "It's okay, I was fourteen when that happened." I said.

Suddenly, the door flew open and Henry stood there. "There is someone who likes to see you." He said, pointing at me. He hung the lantern on a hook, that was attached to the wall. I could see Abby now. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Henry grabbed my arm and pulled me up

with him. "Don't expect much. He is just here to say goodbye, he doesn't want to save you or something." Henry said cold. He pulled me up to the Throne room. And there he stood in front of the King.

My dad.

----------------------------------------------

Well, did you like it? I don't know what's up with me and the cliffhangers, I just love them. And did you like the story of Abby?? I'm going on a vacation on the 15th of July. So I can't update for 8 days! Of course I'll try, but it is going to be hard. Follow me on Instagram for my Holliday pictures!

@Noaa_Boo

And,

Vote/Comment/Share and Follow me.

Makes me happy :)