Chapter Four: The kings castle.

Hiii! Another chapter! Diaval wil be in this chapter to, but only for short. There will be a new caracter in the Story, who looks like Tom Hiddleston. If you don't know him, google him!!

Picture on the side. Tom Hiddleston as Henry.

Freya's P.O.V

One Day Later

I sat already for a while in the woods, thinking about my plans. I finally stood up and I walked to my little home, with tears on my cheeks. I didn't know Diaval followed me. He followed me, but in his raven form. I walked through the green woods, not knowing what to do. Yes i'm going to the castle. No doubt. But what if I find someone else? I don't know if I want someone else. "Do you need any help?" Diaval asked. I shook my head. "No thanks." I said. How could he change so fast to human? Diaval grabbed my waist again. "Please stay here." He begged. "I'm sorry, I already accepted the offer." I said. Of course I can cancel it. But as a little girl, I always wanted to see the humans. I wanted to go. "Why don't you go with me?" I asked. Diaval sighed. "Freya, you know why I can't come with you. I have to stay with my Misstress and Aurora." He said. I nodded. I walked upstairs to my room, to grab my clothes. I put a few dresses in my suitcase and closed it again. I brushed my long hair. Diaval was looking at every movement I made. I'll miss him with all my heart. I turned to him. "Do I look good?" I asked. "You look beautiful." He said and I blushed. "Thanks." I mumble under my breath. Diaval lifted my head up with his index-finger. He came closer and closed his eyes. I kissed him. He was taken back by my kiss, but returned it with pleasure. "I missed you so much." Diaval said into the kiss. He grabbed my waist and held me closer to his body. "I missed you to Diaval." I said. He grabbed me tighter and sat on the bed. He kept kissing me with passion and I couldn't deny it. I loved to feel him. We lay on the bed and we stayed like that for a couple minutes.

Suddenly I heard something downstairs. "What was that?" I asked Diaval. He shrugged. "Diaval!" Maleficent yelled. "Oh no!" Diaval said and stood up. "I have to go Freya, I love you so much and I will visit you anytime, I promise." Diaval said before pressing a quick kiss on my lips. "I'll miss you to Diaval. I love you." I said and he smiled. "I love you to Freya." He said and he left. I continued packing and grabbed my coat. I left a note on the front door. I smiled for the last time to my little house. I will be back. I thought.

My trip to the Castle took two days on foot. It wasn't that long, but I grew really tired. I had to go around the huge dorn bush. It was a hard trip, but I made it to the village. And the people were already nice to me. I finnaly made it to the castle. It was more beautiful than I thought. I almost didn't regret it anymore, that I left the Moorse. Of course I would miss my home. But I didn't have any familly. But I did have Diaval. Who was a raven as well. That shocked me for the first time. Diaval came to me right after I walked away. He helped me packing a few things. He came secretly to my house. We stayed together that evening and he left again. The next day, I was woken up by a raven. I smiled at it, knowing who it was. I went to the woods and Diaval followed me back home. We kissed for the last time we'd see each other. But then Maleficent came in. She is nicer than I thought, But she's jealous I think. That is what Diaval said. She doesn't believe in true love. I feel sorry for her. I mean, every one deserves some one to care for. Ugly fat, beautiful, tall, short, it doesn't matter. I hope she finds love one day, and I hope Diaval and I can be together. But that will be soon. I hope.

I knocked on the huge castle doors. It was opened by a tall man. "Ah! You must be.... Freya." The man said. I nodded. "I'm Henry." (looks like Tom Hiddleston as Henry) Henvry said. We shook our hands and walked into the huge castle. It was really dark though. "Come, I'll guide you to the castle." Henry said as we walked into the hall. "First off, were going to the dining room. Second, were going to the kitchen, third, were going to the king's chambers. And Last, I'll show you your chambers. And the king is going to decide, if you're good enough to be his personal maiden." Henry said while we walked. I just nodded. Everything was beautiful! Old, but beautiful. We came into the Throne room. The room were Maleficent cast het curse. It gave me shivers. "Freya?" Henvy said. "Are you listening?" "Yeah!" "Good, so if you want to be his personal maiden, you have to work hard. You have to do the king's laundry every day. And you have to bring him Breakfast, Lunch and Diner." Henry said. We walked into the kitchen. "Here are the cups. And here is the bread. The king likes to have a cup of thee and a peace of bread with butter in the morning." Henry said. I just nodded. We walked further. I looked up and saw a black raven sitting in the window. I smiled at it.

"Okay Freya, I need you to pay really good attention, because this is the King's chambers. Always talk to him with, You majesty, You highness etc. He is in a bad mood, so don't say anything wrong." Henry said and he led me in. "Aren't you coming?" I asked. "No, I'm not allowed to go into his chambers, I'll meet you outside again in thirty minutes." Henry said and he closed the door. I walked slowly to the chamber. I saw no king. "My lord?" No answer. I walked to the separated bedroom. There he was, sleeping. I couldn't just wake him, so I turned around and walked away. "Come back." The King said cold. I froze and turned around. "My lord, I'm sorry if I woke you up." I said. "It doesn't matter. Are you Freya?" The King asked. "Yes sir." I replied. "Hmm." He mumbled and he stood up. He walked back and forth in a slow pace. He cleared his throat. "Okay, you have one week to prove that you can be my personal maiden. If your not good, you'll work in the garden, kitchen or you'll clean every single stone in this palace. And one other rule. Never come into the Left Wing, if you do, you'll regret is very soon." The King said with his accent. I nodded. "I assume Henry is your guid?" I nodded. "Well, he will take you to your chambers and the week starts tomorrow." The King said. I nodded and walked out of the room. This is going to be hard.

Yeah!! Chapter 4 done! Im very proud of it. But I have the feeling I move to fast. I don't know how to deal with Diaval. But I'll figure it out. If you have any ideas, send me a message and maybe i'll use your idea!!

Vote/Comment/Like/Share

Makes me happy :)