Chapter Three: 15 Years later

A/N I know, I'm Sorry for the Huge time skip!! But I had the Ideas for 15 years later so... :) Enjoy reading, and if you have any ideas for my story, send me a message!

Freya's P.O.V

Sadly, I didn't see Diaval that night, or any night since. I've waited for two hours. I thought I was crazy. But yes, I liked him since that night. And I still like him now. Slowly, the years passed, but I never forgot about Diaval. And I never will. When Aurora turned fourteen. We met each other in the Moors. We became friends. I cared for her and wanted to protect her with my life. She told me everything she wanted and sometimes it was hard for me to hide the truth. But it was for her own good. The great and fun times, made me sometimes forget about Diaval. I hated that, but even though, I liked those moments of rest, peace and no crying. The days past and Aurora slowly turned fifteen. That was when she said she met her Fairy Goth mother. She wanted me to meet her. But soon, I found out this was a really bad idea.

15 Years Later.

"Come on Freya!" Aurora yelled. I followed her over the small crystal rivers. The same rivers were I walked with Him. "What does she look like?" I asked. Aurora chuckled. "You'll see! And she has this nice raven! It is a very pretty bird. And she is pretty to, and so sweet!" She said. I smiled and followed her over the mud-lake. "Fairy Goth Mother? I have some one who really want to see you!" Aurora yelled. Out of the trees came a woman. A woman with horns on her head. Followed by a black raven. "Hello Dear." The woman began. And because of her voice, I knew it was Maleficent. But I kept my mouth shut. It was like she recognized me. "Look Freya, this is the bird I was talking about." Aurora said, pointing to the bird. I stroke its neck. "Pretty Bird." I said. What the Maleficent said next made me back off; "This is Diaval." She said, and with a snap of her fingers, the bird turned in a human, Diaval. The Diaval who left me fifteen years ago. I was speechless. "Diaval?" I said with wide eyes. "Freya." Diaval said with a more calm voice. Aurora looked to me and to Diaval. "You know each other?" Aurora asked me. Diaval kept his mouth shut. "Sadly, yes. I'm sorry Aurora, but I'm going...home." I said.

Diaval looked to the ground. I turned and walked away fast. "Great." I mumbled. I walked back over the crystal lake. It was shining bright because of the crystal. A tear fell in the lake. I didn't expect to see him ever again. My tear turned into another small crystal. Maybe I should leave the Moors, and live with the humans. I wrote a letter. Guards of the king asked me last week, if I wanted a job at the palace. I said yes of course. I gave my written letter to my bird and it flew away. I slowly started crying, because just one man, can make me want to live with the humans. One man, that kind off ruined my life. "Please don't cry." A voice behind me said. I stood up and saw Diaval. I said nothing and walked away. Into the woods. "Freya! Wait please!" Diaval begged. I kept walking and began to jog. "No stay away from me!" I shouted. I heard Diaval run, what makes me run. I rushed through the trees and bushes. "Freya wait." Diaval said, grabbing my wrist. "You know how long I waited? Two hours I waited on you! But you never came! Why not?" I asked, and I felt tears stinging in my eyes. "I-I." I shook my head. "Exactly what I thought." I said and I grasped my hand back an walked away again. "Freya! I wasn't allowed to see you! Maleficent didn't allow it." He said. I stopped in my tracks. "Why not?" I asked. "I think she was jealous." Diaval said. He walked to me and wrapped his hands around my waist. He looked down at me. "But if we keep it secret, we can be together." Diaval said. I nodded. I really wanted to be together, but I felt hurt. For a fairy is when someone hurts you can't trust him again, unless you give him that chance. I wanted to give him that chance, but I was afraid that he would disappoint me again. "Only if you never do that again." I said. He nodded and gave me a hug. "Thank you so much, Freya." He said. He looked at me, he wanted to give me a kiss, but I just hugged him.

Diaval's P.O.V

I missed her so much. When I saw he again, I immediately felt something for her again. We broke the hug and she just smiled at me. "Your smile is beautiful, you know?" I said. It made her blush even more. "But Diaval, I have something to tell you." She said. "What is that?" I asked worried. She hesitated. "You can say it to me." I said. "Well, I already planned to live with the humans, I can have a job at the Royal Palace." She said and I dropped my arms. "What?" I asked shocked. "I'm sorry Diaval." She said and she walked away. "Wait! It is okay, but I come visit you okay? I keep my eyes on you. Just please, take care of yourself." I said, before she walked away, and left me with tears in my eyes.

-----------

Soo again another chapter! Well, no happy ending, and I feel so sorry for Diaval. But it it Freya's decision.

But everything is going to be alright. I promise.

Vote.Comment.Share

Makes me happy!!