Chapter Nineteen: Sick

Enjoyyy

Three days later

Freya's P.O.V

For the third time this day, I rushed to the bathroom and threw up. I was horrible! What could it be? I had an amazing headache and stomach ache. "Are you okay Freya?" Diaval asked. "Y-Yeah, don't worry about me." I said. "Don't worry? Freya, you're trowing up since three days ago, I think you should see a doctor." Diaval said. "No I'm fine." I said and I stood up. "Come on, we have to go to the castle the bags are ready and the horses are too." I said and I walked past him. The headache was less but the stomach ache was worse. "It is nice the guard gave us a horse." Diaval said and I smiled. "Yes it is indeed." I said. I walked downstairs. "Do you really not mind that we leave the Moors?" I asked Diaval. He shook his head. "Maleficent didn't need me anymore. She live with Aurora in the Moors now. And I want to be with you." Diaval said. "But Henry is still in the castle." I said. "I don't think so. Oh I forgot, is Abby really my sister?" Diaval asked. "Yes, she told me about how the tree burned down and how she thought you were dead, as like your parents." I said. "We need to find her." Diaval said. "I don't know where she is." I said. "We'll find her." Diaval said and I smiled. "What do you think about me?" Diaval asked. I chuckled. "I think you're handsome," I said and I walked to him. I rest my hand on his chest. "and I think you're sexy." I said with a smile. Diaval grabbed my hand and places his on his heart area. "You feel this?" Diaval asked. I nodded. "It beats for you." He said and I smiled. "We need to go." I said. Diaval pulled me in a hug. "I love you Freya." Diaval said. "I love you too." I said.

Two hours later.

We arrived at the gates of the huge castle. "Welcome." The guard said and he opened the gates. We walked with the horse inside. "This is all ours." I said. "Oh indeed." Diaval said. Two people came to us. Two girls. The gate-man came next to us. "These will be your personal maids, one for the future king and one for the future queen." He said. I nodded. The two maids bowed. "I am Daeny sir." Daeny said. "I-I am Diaval." Diaval said blushing. Why was he blushing? "I am Sam miss." Sam said. I smiled. "We made your room ready." Daeny said. We followed them inside. The walls were painted white! They changed allot. The theme was white with dark red. It was beautiful. We walked up the stairs. "This is your room." Sam said and she opened the door. "Thank you." I said and Diaval nodded to Daeny. Great.

-----------

Well did you like it? In the next chapter there will be a huge time skip again. Not like 15 years but more like 3 months or something. And can you please read my other story Secret Message? if you're a fan from One Direction :)

Vote/Comment/Share and follow me! Makes me happy :)