Chapter Twenty-Two: I love you Freya!

WARNING! Kinda sad chapter :s

Enjoyyyy!

Two days later

Freya's P.O.V

"Okay Freya. I need you to focus. Levi here is injured, see?" Sam pointed at Levi's leg. I nodded. In the corner of my eye, I saw Diaval playing with his hands. I looked to Levi's leg. "Better hurry, Brat!" Levi spat. He threw his head back in pain. I giggled. I placed my hand just above the cut on his leg. I saw the wound healing. I smiled like crazy! "Freya! You did it!" Sam yelled. I smiled and looked to Diaval, who had a big smile on his face. I walked to Diaval. "Should we tell them?" I whispered. A smile came on his face. He nodded and stood up from his throne.

"Freya and I need to tell you something." Diaval spoke. All eyes were on us. I stepped forward. "I'm pregnant!" I said. First, the whole room was silent. But short after there was loud sheering. Diaval gave me a hug. Something I really missed. "I love you." Diaval said and i smiled like crazy. "I love you too." I said. Diaval kissed the top of my head.

Suddenly, I saw Levi giving me a stare and he walked away. I looked up to Diaval. "Stay here, I'll be right back." I said and Diaval nodded. I ran after Levi. He ran to the right corridor. "Levi!" I yelled. He stopped in his tracks and turned to face me. "What?" He spat. "What is wrong with you? Aren't you happy?" I said with a smile. Levi sighed. He walked towards me. "Don't you see it? I love you Freya! Soon or later that piece of junk food will let you down again, and don't dare to come to me then!" Levi shouted. "W-What?" I stuttered. Did he just say he loves me? "Freya," Levi came closer to me. I stepped backwards until I felt the cold stone wall. "I love you." He whispered. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I love Diaval." I said. I saw Levi become angry. "Damnit Freya! You don't understand! I will never let down! He will! He will, one time, please." Levi said and he came closer to me. I pressed myself against the wall and turned my head away. I felt two hand cupping my face. I pressed my eyes close. "Please Freya." Levi begged and he kissed me. I didn't like it. I pushed him off me. "You piece of poop! What are you think you're doing?" I yelled. Levi smiled, what makes me only angrier. "You liked it." Levi said with a smirk. I shook my head. "You are disgusting." I spat. Levi looked shocked. "Well tel me Freya. How long are you pregnant already?" He asked with clenched teeth. "T-Two months." I stuttered, afraid what to do. "Good." Levi smirked before punching me in the stomach, hard. I screamed loud and fell on the ground. "Now you're the one who's disgusting." Levi said and he walked away. He bumped into Sam, who saw me.

"What are you doing?!" Sam yelled. Levi ran away. My stomach hurts so bad! Sam came next to me. "Sh, Freya, I get you to your room." Sam said and she helped me to stand up. I heard rumbling in my stomach and the pain only got worser. I suddenly had the feeling I had to go to the bathroom. "S-Sam, I need to go to the bathroom." I said. Sam nodded and we turned and walked to the other direction. Sam opened the door and I hurried to the toilet. I closed the door behind me. "Are you alright?" Sam asked. Suddenly, a wave of pain hit me causing all my muscles to clench. I screamed in pain. "Freya, I get Diaval!" Sam said and before I could say anything, I heard her run away. I saw blood covering my inner thighs. A wave of pain hit me again. "What's going on here?" Oh no. Not Diaval! I looked down and saw a lot of blood and... a little body?! Oh no. I cried and grabbed the small body. It isn't breathing. It is dead. I cried harder. I heard banging on the door, but I ignored it. "Freya open up!" Diaval yelled. While I looked down to the baby in my arms, I opened the door. "Freya wha-" Diaval looked to the baby. I stood against the door opening. "W-What happened?" His voice barely a whisper. I looked down and cried. "I-I had a m-miscarriage." I whispered before falling on my knees, crying.

------

Did you like it? Sorry for the baby though! Ph and I am going to give Abby such a cool power! I have it from a book. That girl in that book faints, and when she woke up, she was in another time! Like 1850. So I needed some modern stuff in my story. So, when Abby faints, she will come in the 21st century! What'cha think about that? I know it is stupid, but I think its cool! Let me know what you think about it!

Vote/Comment/Share and follow me!

Makes me happy!