"Y/N!." He called your name as you were about to enter into the mansion, not having had any intentions of waiting for him, as sleep was calling you desperately.

"Is my wife so eager to go away from me?" He had asked as he approached you making you look away as the answer was lingering in your mind.

YES.

You felt his hand grabbing yours softly as he started walking inside now beside you. The feeling of his hand against your so cold, giving you no emotions whatsoever.

You knew well it wasn't supposed to be like this but the fact that you weren't even attracted to him could not be denied. However he was your husband, he was the one that supposedly would have been capable of making you feel warmth and safety when near him but that never happened.

He always acted polite, a true gentleman but he was so cold. So fake. You could see it from the start, every smile he put on his lips was never sincere and every time he talked, sounded so well thought, like he had calculated everything. That somehow made you sick.

Once at the top of the stairs you pulled your hand away from his making him face your way.

"Well, good night then." You told him your hands playing awkwardly with each other.

"Good night to you too." He smiled as he approached you and cupped your cheeks, instantly making you stiff at his action.

He placed a small kiss on your forehead before he placed distance between you two again and repeated 'Good night' Before heading down the corridor where his room was.

You did the same, turning your back at him, heading to your room that was at the other end of the corridor.

You didn't look back however he had not done the same, as he smirked watching you disappear behind your bedroom door.

Once inside you run to your bathroom, grabbing the soap and cleaning your hands, your forehead, trying to get away from you the feeling of his touch.

He was your husband yet you disliked him that much. Just how exactly were you supposed to go through with this marriage? A marriage that unfortunately you have to keep it standing cause that was your duty towards your family.

---Time skip--

The sun had filled the kitchen were she had just finished preparing breakfast, a smile on her face as she took off her apron and decided to go take care of the mess that had reached to her ears for some minutes now.

The woman stepped up the wooden stairs, the voices of laughter and screams becoming louder as she approached towards his room.

As she was about to open the door, it opened itself revealing her little five years old son that gifted her a bright smile.

"Uncle Jimin was being lazy again mommy." The kid informed her of her little brother's misbehavior making her laugh before she pushed the door more, only to see her other child, hopping up and down on her uncle's bed to wake him up.

She laughed as she approached his bed and grabbed her three years old daughter away from Jimin's stomach and to her embrace.

"That's enough Yuna, uncle might be in pain if you keep this up." She told her making the little girl frown and drop her eyes to her uncle, that had revealed his sleepy face under the covers.

"I am so sorry uncle Jimin. I don't want you to be in pain." The kid said making Jimin smile widely as he got himself to a seating position and reached his arms towards her, indicating to hop on his embrace, like both of the little kids did.