stars || j.jk 🌸

Jungkook tossed and turned in the bed, trying his best not to wake you up. His chest heaved up and down, faster than the normal.

One word... nightmare.

he's been having these nightmares for the past few days now. And whenever he does, he would usually go up to the roof to clear his head.

And so he did.

You on the other stirred in bed, trying to get a hold of someone when you touched nothing but an empty space. You opened your eyes slowly and saw that jungkook was no longer by your side.

The clock read 2 am

He probably had another nightmare.

Yes you knew he has been having nightmares. You always hear him sob to himself in the middle of the night. Being the coward girl you are, you did nothing. And its about time for you to woman up and stop pretending that he's fine, when he's not.

Slipping in your slippers, you went  and looked for the boy. He would always leave somewhere and you wouldn't bother to find where would go.

The thing is, he was not in the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room and even the guest room where he called it his golden closet.

The roof...

Jungkook inhaled the fresh air as he looked up at the sky. The midnight breeze was calming and it made him relaxed, but it didn't make him forget his nightmares.

"Jungkook?"

The boy whipped his head at the familiar voice, there the girl he had left sleeping peaceful stands before him. Her hair was all tangled and it was clear enough to see that she was still sleepy.

"What are you doing here?" She continued and sat next to his lying form. "Did you have a nightmare again?"

"H-how did you know?"

Jungkook was shocked to hear those words from you. He made sure that everytime he has nightmares, he would stay as quiet as possible to not wake you up. He knew you were tired from school and he didn't want to be a bother.

"Well..." you said and laid next to him "it was obvious kookie"

You looked into the boys eyes. Those brown eyes that holds a lot of emotions that you sometimes can't recognize.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to be a bother." Jungkook looked up "I know you're stressed out from school. I didn't want to add up"

You fell silent.

"You would never be a bother for me kook. The time I accepted you I know what I was signing up for. I know that these things will happen. So please don't blame yourself." You reached out to his face "Do you understand?"

Once again the pair of eyes landed to yours. The once frowning face turned into a bright bunny smile, the smile that you preferred seeing. You coulnd't help but to smile too.

"Now, I know that you haven't been sleeping well, so now would be the time to sleep and I will make sure that no nightmares will haunt you tonight. Okay?"

Jungkook smiled wider "have I told you that I love you so much?"

"Yes, a billion times now actually" you giggled back.

And that night, the both of you stayed on top of the house, under a million shining stars, feeling the midnight breeze against your skins.

And that was also the night where the both of you found comfort.

No nightmares came

Just...

Amazing dreams.

"Happy birthday jungkook"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGOOOoOoOoooOOoOo 🎈🎈🎂🎂🎂🎂