new found love || j.jk 🌸

Requested by: bluebutterfly2695
-she's the best-

Words:1123

3RD PERSON
"Let me be yours Y/N. I know Jimin just broke up with you but let me prove to you that Im worth your trust" Jungkook pleaded as he knelt down in front of Emma. "Please give me a chance"

"Jungkook you're my bestfriend, and I don't like you being my rebound. Please. Give me time to think about what is happening. It happened so fast that I want my time alone" Emma said and heaved put a sigh.

"I'll give you until tomorrow to answer my question. I have liked you since high school Y/N and you know how much I care for you" was his last words and began walking towards the door.

Emma scanned through her Instagram account out of boredom. She's been locking herself up all day thinking about what Jungkook her supposed to be  best friend proposed the other night.

She then stopped at a pic. A pic of Jimin with someone... and its not her

She felt a slight twinged of jealousy upon seeing the picture

She felt a slight twinged of jealousy upon seeing the picture. They sure look happy

Afterwards Jungkook's proposition came back to her mind.

It wouldn't hurt right? Besides, he did say that being my rebound was all right.

"Im going out" you told Jungkook as you reached for you sling bag.

"Where are you going Emma?" He asked "Its 9pm"

You mentally groaned "Its important Jungkook"

"C'mon Emma, you can do that important thing tomorrow. Its late"

"Whatever" you said and went out. You heard him scream your name but you gave no damn about it.

Why do I feel this way? You thought as you held your chest which is beating rapidly. No, It can't be.

EMMA
I chugged on another bottle of soju as I reminisce all the memories I have with jungkook,being my boyfriend, so far.

I must say he's pretty sweet and caring. Just like how he used to when we were friends.  I chuckled as I remembered the incident that happened the other day!

Flashback

"Emma have you seen my white shirt?" I heard Jungkook yell from the other room. His footsteps getting louder.

But I ignored him.

"Emma have you-Ya!"

My head immediately shot up to him and seeing his eyebrows furrowed must've mean I did something