i aint her || j.jk 🌸

Words: 552

5 years ago, I transferred to your school.

Everyone looked at me as if I was weird, which I am.

Lunch Time came and this girl came up to me telling me I don't belong in there, that I should just drop out.

She humiliated me in front if everybody else.

In that situation, I thought I was going to die of embarrassment. But you came.

You held on my hand asking me if I was alright. I answered no.

You confronted the girl, telling her to mind her own business as you tug on my wrist and dragged me out.

Its so cliché to hear but you were my Night and Shining Armor. The prince who saved me.

We became friends. No scratch that--best friends.

You were always there for me. When Im Happy, Sad, Angry you were there right by my side.

At that Time I started having feeling for you. Feelings that I should've never started. Of course I didn't tell you. I was too shy.

Each day passes and I now find myself falling in love with you.

Your Eyes, Nose, Lips, Face. They were too perfect.

Your Kind, Sweet and Caring Attitude will make every girl fall for you. Including me.

One day you asked me to meet you at our place. The field.

"Ae Rin" the way you say my name sounds so perfect. I answered with a 'yes'

"Ae Rin I think I'm liking somebody" you said.

Not lying, I hoped. I mean We are the only too hanging out. Its me right?

Though I hoped to much.

"Who is it?" I asked waiting for you to confess already that it was me.

You smiled showing your bunny teeth. The smile I loved and will always love.

"Its..."

"Its Ji-Eun"

The smile I was wearing turned into a frown.

I never expected that

Was I not enough?

Was I too ugly?

Thoughts and thoughts came running into my head. But one thing was for sure, I aint her

Regardless of all the pain, I forced a smile.

"So I met her when We went to the beach. Remember? She was the girl who tripped and I helped her. Must've been love at first sight! And also, I just found out that she's in our school. I saw her a while ago!"

Hearing you rumble about her made my heart ache.

You were talking nonstop about her. On how her face looks innocent, her hair flowing down her waist flawlessly, her eyes sparkling, her lips so thin and plump.

I basically memorized her features.

Being your best friend I helped you. I helped you win her heart.

In less than A month you got yourself a girlfriend. But it wasn't me.

You were so happy.

Watching you from afar as you Held her hands, kissed her cheeks, flirt with her, telling everybody that you guys are official. It was too much to handle.

You started having lesser time on me. But I never complained.

Your 'goodmornings' and 'goodnights' lessened. But I never complained.

You were basically drifting away from me. But I never complained.

I never complained on how much I miss you. On how much I wanted to hang out with you.

And all the negative thoughts of mine happened.

You forgot about me.

-:-:-

Authornim:

Not really an Imagine but Ye. Im planning to make this into a Fan Fiction so Stay Tuned!😁

Btw im in school. Hahaha