cousins || p.jm 🌸

Words:1017
Requested by: bluebutterfly2695

Jimin POV

"Jimin! Fix your room! Your Auntie and Uncle are coming over." I heard my mom shout from downstairs.

My eyes widened at the sudden news. They're coming!

I quickly gathered all my dirty laundry and hid it somewhere not visible. I fixed my hair and checked if my breath smelled bad. Once satisfied, I quickly ran downstairs and saw my mom cooking.

"Is Emma coming with them?" I asked pertaining to their adopted child.

My mom looked at me and nodded. I shouted inside my head.

*honk honk

"Oh they're here. Jimin fix the table please" mom said and went outside.

My heart started beating rapidly knowing that I'll be seeing her again. Emma is The adopted Daughter of my Auntie Claire,  mom's sister. She couldn't bear a child that's why they had to adopt.

And did I mention that Im like her? Well, Im also adopted. Both my mom and sister couldn't bear a child that's why they had to adopt us. Emma and I are Really close even when we were living back at the foster house.

That's were I started liking her. Its not bad right? Ye Were cousins but Not by blood. She doesn't know though.

"Jimin! Its so nice to see you again!" I heard auntie cheer.

I looked at her and saw her smiling as he hugged me. I saw Emma trailing behind her which made me smile even more.

She's so Pretty and Innocent.

We sat all together at the table, Emma sitting across me. She was so quiet that it made me feel awkward.

She wan't this quiet back at the foster house. She was crazy as hell.

"So jimin" I gazed at Auntie Claire. "Do you have a Girlfriend already?"

I choked on my food making me cough. I looked at her in disbelief.

"A-ah No" I answered

"Jimin why don't you take Emma to your room. I know you have a lot to tell her. Besides me and your auntie will stay here."

---

Emma POV

"You're awfully quiet today. Mind telling me?" Jimin said as he closed the door behind him. I sat at the edge of his bed playing with my fingers.

"No Im fine"

"Oh c'mon Emma. You're not like this. Tell me, I'll listen"

I looked up at him and saw him smiling. It made my heart pounce once again.  I can't take it anymore!

"Ya ya ya! Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?" I felt him kneel in front of me and wiped the tears of my face. "Emma.."

"Jimin I can't take it anymore!" I admitted. "Jimin I like you. I really really really like you" i looked down in him, shock imprinted on his face.