mug || k.nj 🌸

Words:487

*insert something dropping sound effect*

"Namjoon what are you doing down there?!" You shouted from upstairs as you heard some glass dropping.

"Its nothing babe, Im fine!" He shouted back.

You know something was up. His voice was very peculiar. You sighed and went downstairs to check on him.

"Namjoon I asked you to clean no to destroy---WHAT THE HECK?!"

He looked up at you apologetically as you looked over the pieces of your favorite mug lying in the floor.

"Namjoon that Stitch mug was my favorite!" You annoyingly said as you took the broom from him.

"Y/n mianhe. I was trying to make you some coffee since you were so busy but then I dropped it" he said as he looked down. You felt angry towards him

"Who told you to make me some coffee? I didn't ask for it!" You angrily shouted as you sweep off the glass

Once you were done, you looked back him whose head was down. You scoffed as you angrily went upstairs.

You cant help but to be annoyed by him. He broke the very special mug you have. The stitch mug that you bought from London.

-:-:-

The next few days you ignored him. He knew the reason, he knew that It was because of the mug he broke.

It was a saturday morning when the doorbell suddenly rang.

"I'll get it" you said as you placed the book you were reading down the coffee table.

You opened the door and the mailman surprised you.

"For miss Y/F/N" he said.

"Thats me" you answered. He nodded as he took out a box from his bag and handed them to you.

Your eyebrows creased. I don't remember ordering something online.

You shrugged it off and thanked him as you closed the door.

"Who was that?" Namjoon asked but you ignored him as you opened the small box up.

There were bubble wraps all around it. Your eyebrows creasing more as you looked at it.

You started taking off the bubble wraps and in the process of doing that you gasped.

"Namjoon You did not!" You shockingly said as you looked up to him.

"Oh yes I did" he smirked.

You fully unwrapped the bubble wrapped and squealed when you saw the Limited Edition Stitch mug from london.

"Where did you get it? It was all sold out!"

"I have my ways"

You placed the mug down and hugged him.

"Thank You! thank you! Thank you! thank you!" You spcheered happily.

"Anything for m'lady"

You smiled as you took the mug and went in the kitchen. You figured that you should use the mug to make yourself a coffee.

As you were getting the Sugar from the cupboard you heard a sound of something breaking, you slowly looked behind and saw the mug pieces on the floor while namjoon was standing beside it.

"KIM NAMJOON!"

"Im Sorry Baby"

-:-:-

Author-nim

I'll be doing a Semi-Hiatus... School Sucks.