insecurities || j.hs 🌸

Words: 492

"How was your day?" You asked Hoseok as he dropped his bag on the couch.

"Tiring" he yawned.

"Go take a shower. I prepared it already. After that, eat dinner si you can go to sleep early." You demanded him and he nodded going straight to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When he was finished, he changed into the fresh new clothes you laid beside the bed. He looked at himself at the mirror.

He saw the bags under his eyes, the wrinkles on the side of his nose. He then turned his attention to his stomach.

The abs that used to be perfectly built was now gone. It was replaced with this big bulging fat stomach. He sighed. I did ate some fried chicken and rice today he thought.

He pinched his chubby cheeks, his chubby arms. He couldn't help but think of a reason why you like him. He knew he was the the most handsome guy, or the richest guy. Why did you like me?

He shrugged off the thoughts in his mind.

I should probably go on a diet.

He nodded to himself.

A protein bar a day should be good

"You'll be gone soon" he said to himself as he poked his belly.

Meanwhile....

You thought that Hoseok might have been taking too long to shower so you went up to check on him.

The door was slightly opened, you peeked inside and saw him standing in front of the mirror poking his belly.

"You'll be gone soon" he cutely said. You chuckled as you opened the door and let yourself inside. He didn't seem to notice though.

You quietly hugged him from behind.

"Why the heck are you talking to yourself hobi-ahh" you said as you inhaled his scent. "Are you thinking about going on a diet again?"

"No" he said. You knew he was lying since he was really not good in terms of lying.

"Is my hobi-ah insecure again??" You asked him as you tiptoed and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. "Don't be, you're perfect just the way you are. I don't like seeing you starve yourself and making yourself thin! Shiro! Andwae! No! Arasseo?"

"Y/n look at me! I look ugly! I have this bags under my eyes, I looks so fat and look at the wrinkles!" He complained.

"Jung Hoseok then what do you call me?" You teased. His eyes widened, he literally takes every joke seriously

"Aniyo y/n you look wonderful" he said. You crossed your hands over you chest

"I should go on a diet too. Eating only salad everyday. Starving myself as I watch Gordon Ramsay cook." You continued.

"No you don't need to go on a diet. You're perfectly fine y/n" he panicked making you laugh.

"See? Now you know how I feel when you go on a diet, got that?"

He nodded. "And besides, You still look hot"

-:-:-

(Author-nim)

This ones a short one. Sorry! Also, its inspired by one of the Imagines I've read although that one was a Taehyung ver.

Okay, so I've been reading alot of stuff about Hoseok being UGLY?! Wtf! Those people need eye surgery. Just look at him! His GORGEOUS!

I feel like Jhope is really Underrated so I made this Imagine for him. And I quite like it. I hope you do too.

Here let me bless your eyes people!