cuddles || m.yg 🌸

Words:524

You looked at Yoongi beside you. He was sweating and Shivering.

You sat up to check on him, leaning the back of your hand on his forehead.

"Yoongi You're Burning!" You shouted making him stir in his position,

You got up from bed and went outside to prepare some water and a towel. You went back in the room afterwards.

You placed the soaked towel into his forehead and checked on his temperature.

"98.3 Damn that's high" you whispered.

You sighed and decided to make breakfast for him.

Why was he sick! Well, he came home last night soaking wet from the rain. He forgot to bring his umbrella that's why.

You made some Chicken soup, cause that's the only soup you know how to cook. You took some medicine from the cabinet and went inside the room only to see the towel in his forehead gone.

"Where the heck did you place the towel Min Yoongi?" You whispered scolded him. You looked around and saw the towel on the floor. "Why did you take this off?"

"Its Uncomfortable" he groaned pushing off the comforter with his feet.

"But you're burning. You need this" you tried placing back the towel but he just shook his head making it hard for you.

This is the thing you hate when he gets sick. He becomes hard headed. He's so hard to please.

"Fine but please eat so you can take your medicine." You said as you helped him sit up and lean on the headboard.

You fed him of course. He looks paler than he already was.

After he was done eating you gave him some medicine to drink.

"I'll be out buying some groceries promise I'll be back before you know it" you said but before you could go his hand held into yours.

"Please stay. Don't leave" he said, his eyes closed.

"But yoongi--"

"You.Stay" he said, more like an order as he pulled you beside him wrapping his hands into your waist. "A cuddle is enough to heal me"

"And why is that?"

"Because" he face you to him "you do the best cuddles" 

"Are you calling me fat?" You asked and he just grinned.

"Yes" you hit his arm only gaining a groan from him.

"Are you alright?" You asked worriedly as you looked at the arm you hit. It wasn't that hard.

"It hurts" he said making you panic even more. "Kiss it"

You obliged and kiss his shoulder.

"Is that good?"

"My cheeks hurt. Kiss it"

You obliged once again and kissed his cheeks.

"My Nose also hurt. You hit it a while ago. Now Kiss it"

Again, you obliged.

"Are feeling good now?" You asked once again and looked at him.

"My Lips hurt. Kiss it" and he pouted. You were about to obliged when it finally hit you. He was teasing you!

"Min Yoongi!" You hit his chest. "How Dare you? Uh uh, you're not getting a kiss from me until you heal"

"Pleassseeee~"

"No"

"Fine. Just Hug me"

You laid back down on the bed and hugged him.

"You'll have to go Grocery Shopping after this though."

-:-:-

God Bless your Eyes Children