tickets || k.sj 🌸

Part 2 of Tickets.

Words: 711

-:-:-

"Achoo!" You sneeze as you throw the tissue paper at the side

God, having a cold sucks. You knew that If you didn't stay under the rain that time, you would have not been stuck here dying.

You ran out of the cafe as soon as You handed him the tickets. The tickets to the Marion Convention. The convention that he begged you about for days..

Tears were falling down your eyes as You walked and walked. He didn't even bother running to you. He didn't run back. He stayed, with his new girl.

While walking to somewhere you didn't even know, the rain started to pour as if it was feeling the same thing as you. You didn't care, in fact you were glad. Glad that atleast someone or something understands you.

You stand up feeling slightly dizzy as you made your way to the bathroom. You looked at your reflection at the mirror. You look like hell, like someone hit you with a truck.

You have been slacking work for 3 days now. Your officemates were calling and texts you nonstop but you never replied. You just wanted to take a break off.

You took a bath and wore some fresh new clothes.

You went downstairs to make breakfast when you smelled something delicious as if someone's cooking. You gazed at your kitchen and was shocked when you saw broad shoulders.

He was all over the place. He was multitasking. He was cooking rice while frying eggs while getting plates. You were astonished.

"What the heck are you doing here?" You finally blurted out. Not wanting to sound rude

He turned around shocked since he didn't expect you to wake up this early. The plate he was holding landed on the floor making it break into pieces.

Then it hit you. The breakfast you always see lying in the counter top every morning. The note it has on it. It was all his doings. So that's why you smell a light faint smell of his perfume when you eat, its because he was the one cooking it.

"Y-you cooked all of those?" You asked. He didn't answer you though since he was busy picking up the pieces of the plate on the floor "wait! No don't---" but it was too late,he cut himself.

"Pabo!" You shouted as you ran to his bleeding finger. "Who told you to pick up glass with your bare hands?"

You were taken aback when you heard soft sobs. You turned and saw him crying as his tears fell in his cheeks.

"Y-ya! Kim seokjin! Since when did you become a crybaby?" You joked but it made him sob harder. You hugged him by instinct.

"Y/n im so Sorry. Sorry. Please Forgive me" he cried over your shoulders. You couldn't answer him because you also did'nt know if you can forgive him that easily.

You broke the hug and led him to the couch. You went to the bathroom and grabbed the First Aid kit.

"Why are you even doing here cooking me breakfast when you could have fun in that Mario Convention with her" you coldly said as you put on cream on his finger.

"Y/n. I can't go to that Convention knowing that you're sick here and all alone" he sobbed. You look up at him and saw the bags under his eyes. "Im sorry for being a jerk"

"Jin, what you did to me was really painful. You let your guard down. You didn't trust me! You jumped into conclusions without even asking me about it!" You finally blurted out the words that were hunting you. "You didn't even ran after me when I was left under the rain"

He became quiet. He knew he fucked up. He knew it was all his fault why you're acting like this.

"Achoo!" He glanced at you as you tried finding the tissue you placed somewhere. He grabbed you arms and pulled you to seat right next to him.

He took out his handkerchief and placed it across your nose. "Blow" you shook your head.

"Blow y/n" you looked at his now serious face. He looks scary when he's mad so you did what you were told. "Now tell me, how can I go to that Convention when you can't even take care of yourself."