notice me senpai || j.jk 🌸

Words:677

Jungkook POV

"Oh Jungkookie! You've made it!" Hobi hyung greeted me as I sat beside V hyung "wait, something is missing"

I raised one of my eyebrows upon hearing that.

"Why isn't y/n lingering around you today?" Suga hyung spoke

"Exactly! That's whats missing!"

I mentally rolled my eyes at them. Tho, Im in fact bothered that Y/N is nowhere to be found. Usually she'd be beside me whenever  I step on the school gates early in the morning, but none.

Why are you even worried? This is what you wanted right? For her to get out off your life. Snap out of it!. I thought.

"Jungkookie do you know where she is?"

"No"

"Well I saw her a while ago. She looked like she's depressed or somethin. She was spacing out and nearly ran into a pole" V hyung said beside me. I listened silently.

"Sucks. I miss her loud voice" hobi Hyung continued. I can feel my blood boiling from his statement, I dont know why.

"Okay Lets Eat!"

"Ahh I think I forgot something. I'll just go get it." I said as I stood up. I ignored them calling me from behind. Somethings not right and I need to find out what it is.

Your POV

You took the tray of food from the canteen lady and tried to find a place to eat in.

You weren't really in the mood to eat but here you are holding a tray of food. Oh wow! You just bumped into someone (a/n:note the sarcasm y'all)

"What the hell?!" You heard someone say. You were in the state ofshock as you looked at her, food all over her uniform.

I must be spacing out again. I thought.

"Mianhe. Mianhe" you apologized why bowing

"Who the hell do you think you are?! You should watch where you're going next time you bi--" you closed your eyes as she was about to slap you in the face but someone grabbed her hand right on time.

"J-jungkook?" You heard her stutter. You opened your eyes and saw the man you've been ignoring right in front of you.

"Dont.Touch.Her" he sternly said and took your hand. You guys went out of the canteen.

"Are you fine? She didn't hurt you right?" He asked when you guys were alone.

"What are you doing here?" You didn't mean to be rude but you're trying your best to ignore him right now.

He took a deep sigh and looked at your eyes.

"Y/N please don't push me. Its been a tough week without you  lingering on me"

Your eyes shot up to his. Are you hearing him right? Did he just say that?

"Y-you missed m-me?" You asked feeling all the blood through your cheeks. He smiled and nodded.

You smiled widely at that thought. Finally! Finally he noticed your efforts!

Without hesitation you hugged him.

"V hyung said you looked depressed and always spacing out. Mind telling me what it is?"

Your smile faded.

"Y/n are you okay?" He got worried especially when tears started falling off your eyes. "Y/n what's wrong?"

He hugged you tight and patted your back.

"M-my parents. They're..." you started. "They're d-divorcing"

You felt him stiffened. He pity's you and it hurts him  seeing you crying. He was used to seeing you all happy and energetic, specially when you try and pursue him.

"Shhh its going to be fine" he cooed and lifted your chin up. "You're a string woman. You can go through this, I'll help you" he wiped off the tears on your eyes.

"Thank You" you started crying once again.

"Tell you what. Let me treat you Ice Cream to make you feel better 'kay?"

You pouted. "But oppa, Im allergic to Ice Cream. Can't you remember what happened when I ate Ice Cream just to impress you?"

He was dumbfounded. How can he forgot! You got hospitalized for a week just because of that!

"Oh yeah... ahmmm, let's go to the arcade?"

"Sure!"

-:-:-

-authornim-

This is really crappy. Hayyst. Im in vacation so I might post more since its really boring here. Im stuck with slow 3G. 🙄